The Truth About Darkseid

I have in my possession explosive information that proves Darkseid and his supposed prowess and formidability is a media fabrication.

I’m doing this anonymously, so don’t look at my name. If you already did, throw your phone into the ocean.

46 Likes

DARKSEID IS… adorable.

23 Likes

File 1: Darkseid can’t teleport. He doesn’t even have a working Motherbox. He drives an old secondhand VAN on which he had his name and picture AIRBRUSHED like a HIPPIE. (One source tells me he lives in it, down by the river.)

#TheTruthAboutDarkseid #Dorkside

hot-wheels-dream-van-xgw.jpg

34 Likes

As for his vaunted fighting prowess? He’s a clumsy oaf who struggles, and fails, with minor inclines.

23 Likes

His immense physical ability and strength? Witness this undoctored photo of his grotesquely awkward physical proportions. He has the legs of a tween, yet his head is immense, like an orange on a toothpick. No wonder he falls down so easily!

21 Likes

And lastly, for now, is this. The image speaks for itself. I hope you’ll use this information responsibly and vote for the Flash in Meta Madhouse.

• Mystery Person (?)

20 Likes

DeSade-acolyte gonna be very angry to read this lol

13 Likes

Yea, all this evidence checks out. Unfortunately I’ve already voted for Darkseid…

13 Likes

So the truth finally comes out. Thank you, anonymous researcher. If Darkseid ever somehow finds out your identity, you’re welcome to crash at my apartment for a weekend.

15 Likes

@Gibbyhertz

Far from made. Glad actually…cuz I can smell his stench of fear. :smiling_imp:

Or to paraphrase the Bard of Stratford upon Avon
The biff_pow does protest to much, me thinks.

11 Likes

Here’s Darkseid eating his favorite food, watermelon Gogurt. (He chews it because he’s so scared of choking.)

15 Likes

That is awesome

9 Likes

“I am the fluffy kitten force at the center of all things! When you cry out in your dreams, it startles me, so I’d prefer if you didn’t do that.”

14 Likes

I don’t know where else to say this, biff_pow, but I just want to say you are consistently the funniest person on the boards. Giffen would love you.

14 Likes

Suspending impenetrable anonymity to say that’s very generous and surprising, @HubCityQuestion, thank you!

Resuming untraceable invisibility to report that Darkseid got rolled by two random guys in an alley once. It’s sad, really.

15 Likes

I know Darkseid already lost Meta Madhouse to a trapeze artist with 2 sticks, but I can’t just turn this talent to find and expose the truth on and off! Here I humbly present newfound evidence explaining why Darkseid sobs the words “Putt-Putt” during his night terrors.

12 Likes

This is the best thread on this forum.

9 Likes

Possibly

9 Likes

The websites that pushed the Darkseid fake news also appear in the Mueller Report, coincidence?

8 Likes

Didn’t think they could top live action Thanos but this is it /s

9 Likes