The Truth About Darkseid

@biff_pow, I have it on good authority that Darkseid as you know him doesn’t exist.
He is actually the robot suit of a far more adorable, far less intimidating being:
Image result for darkseid cute

8 Likes

hey, i agree with you! darkseid calls himself Creampuff because he can’t say “profiterole” without slobbering on himself like sylvester the cat

5 Likes

I have to give DC credit, Batman and baby Darkseid was awesome. One can be cute and lethal. Look at Harley Quinn, as just one such example.

5 Likes

why are you telling me? tell Anonymous!

5 Likes

I heard from a guy that you know somebody who once hooked up with a gal that has a dog that once licked a kid who saw a person who had a conversation with someone who met Anonymous. I figured you could tell him.

5 Likes

well that’s true

5 Likes

Glad it is. I heard that info 13th hand from a parrot.

5 Likes

Since none of the phonemes making up “profiterole” have no resemblance to the spit filled phonemes that Sylvester lashes out moisture with. I say thee “Nay. Circle does not get the square. You have to earn that yourself.” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I was literally going to make a thread saying the same exact thing. I think @biff_pow may hold the key to curing my depression.

4 Likes

Which means it’s especially impressive that Darkseid still can’t pronounce it.

5 Likes

Given his ability to pronounce “the anti-life equation”, “profiterole” is a simple pronunciation he is more than capable of. :smiley:

4 Likes

LATE BREAKING NEWS: sources have confirmed that Darkseid exclusively eats baby carrots because he’s been clinically diagnosed with karotophobia, fear of standard carrots; however my sources differ on why. According to reports, it’s either because he’s afraid they attract rabbits, of which he is terrified, or because their orange color reminds him of, quote, “spooky jack o’ lanterns”

(Dramatization)

8 Likes

Where have I seen this expression before…

9 Likes

Or was it…

13 Likes

just saw darkseid at the hardware store

Screenshot_2020-04-10_17-51-05

he was having trouble deciding between this

71igI-6JQyL.AC_SX450

and this

14 Likes

an anonymous source who goes by the name @TheWolverineofNML, don’t read that, just delivered this bombshell

92b2cf8595c7e81dd805a22289e6c43238c82471_2_690x266

7 Likes

5 Likes

aHEM :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Have you ever wondered what would happen if Darkseid fought a toddler? Wonder no more!

7 Likes

Awww, my favorite topic was necro’d! :heart_eyes: The truth about Darkseid must be known!

9 Likes