The Truth About Darkseid

This Darkseid looks like he has cookies.

9 Likes

Sugar free raisin cookies

11 Likes

And juice

9 Likes

Ah mah lawdy, where can I get one?!?! I’m half way to desperate from direly needy

6 Likes

@Star0fLyra the real Darkseid was found growing in a marshmallow patch in that forest where teddy bears have picnics, but if you mean the doll, I might have found that image on a website called “Etsy.” Maybe.

8 Likes

Oh and if you meant cookies, just wait. Darkseid sells them door to door to raise money for band.

9 Likes

@biff_pow
Come to the Darkseid…we have :cookie:

8 Likes

My team has not yet verified the authenticity of this photo

ECy32wf-X4-AA2-Qe-Z.jpg

13 Likes

My team has verified the authenticity of this photo

11 Likes

They verified Darkseid omega beamed them all out of existence. With a second thought.

8 Likes

Actually they beat him. I don’t have the relevant panels, though, so I don’t know if they sandwich artisted him to death or just scared him away with their tuna scoopers

tumblr-lu567d-Ud-Es1qbujox.png

11 Likes

Subway guy: “Can you do us a favor Green Lantern?”

Hal: “Name it.”

Subway guy: “Endorse Subway.”

Hal: “No, sorry. Subway’s fine but there’s better sammich joints around. You guys want to see Oa?”

10 Likes

14 week gap, was Darkseid at Subway the whole time?

8 Likes

He was paralyzed with indecision between honey oat and Italian herb bread for his turkey with pickles

10 Likes

Granny Goodness avoids the pickles due to her low sodium diet

9 Likes

I remember this thread! We were all trying to justify anybody beating Darkseid in the Meta Madhouse event.

8 Likes

Scott Free said Granny avoided Subway because it caused her subway car to get backed up.

6 Likes

Yeah! And an orphan in a leotard beat him! With small sticks! We did iiiiiiiiiiit

8 Likes

@biff_pow We did it? W@@T!

fires a confetti cannon

6 Likes

Didn’t Flash beat Darkseid then Nightwing beat Flash? Maybe I’m misremembering this though.

7 Likes