The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Sunday, September 12th at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST

The music could be outstanding on that one!!

2 Likes

YES! That was Geoff Johns’ first big Superman story too, back before he became a big, big wheel within DC.

There’s a good amount of things in that arc that would translate well into a movie.

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted Godfall. Tron Superman? Yes please

3 Likes

Go for it. but i reserve the right for it to kill the mood. However, if you didn’t want an answer, you wouldn’t be asking.

3 Likes

We’re a good group @bigblock66! Ask away!

2 Likes

Grife! How did I forget Godfall? :sob:

Speaking of mid-'00s classics, how about For Tomorrow? Especially if, unlike Hush, they utilize Jim Lee’s art for the character designs.

3 Likes

ok… so very serious question… has anyone picked up any recent goodies lately? comics, figures, etc.? :rofl: :joy:
Sorry, this is serious issues we’re dealing with here.

3 Likes

Well, then this Saturday is your day! :grin:

2 Likes

:rofl: omg yeah I just got this:

3 Likes

Yes I’m so stoked!

3 Likes

Yes to both. Check “Look What I Just Got!” for my recent finds.

2 Likes

Holey moley that is amazing !!!

2 Likes

You wouldn’t object if I added that to my verbal lexicon, would ya?

I mean, it’s already loaded with DC references anyway, so what’s one more?

3 Likes

Nothing super recently (waiting on stuff I bought on eBay, but even then it’s just parts for custom toy ideas).

I got this for free-

3 Likes

Oh sweet ! love it

3 Likes

This is so cool I hadn’t heard of this story until you posted it!

3 Likes

“Free”, you say? Do tell.

sits down, crisscross applesauce-style

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Not to spoil anything, but the Justice mini will be coming to the JLBC at some point.

You uh, looks around, nonchalantly didn’t hear it from me, though. :wink:

3 Likes

I bought a Kingdom Come Superman from a seller on eBay, but it got lost in the mail and never showed- to make up for it, they offered to refund my money AND give a free figure. I chose this (and left a good review, cause they certainly didn’t have to do that).

4 Likes