The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Sunday, September 12th at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST

Bummer the KC Superman never came, but nifty that you got a Alex Ross-style figure out of it. Sounds like the seller was a good one.

Out of curiosity, which KC Superman was it?

I’m kind of in the mood for this one ATM:

3 Likes

I did get some supplies in on Friday- I’m going to turn all this into Brainiac’s ship, cause I’ve lost my mind :grin:

4 Likes

It was exactly that one- I love the Ed Mcguiness design on it.

3 Likes

man, i’m jealous of all ya’ll. Lol… i haven’t snapped anything in a while… i’m josin’

3 Likes

I used to have some of the S/B McGuinness figures. Hawkman, Lex, Batwoman, Batman Beyond. I sold them a few years ago though, when I was downsizing my collection.

3 Likes

If you feel like lining Todd McFarlane’s pockets, he has many nifty items out at a Target near you, right now.

2 Likes

oh snap. yeah i love mcfarlane stuff. need to check it out.

2 Likes

This in particular is worth your time and scratch:

It’s McFarlane’s own Wonder Woman design. She’s a beauty.

4 Likes

oh cool

3 Likes

@Vroom , well brother, this has been a blast, hangin’ with you all. Thanks for hosting. I had fun.

3 Likes

You’re quite welcome. My thanks to you, @AntLeon, @Bar-El and @TheTerrificToyman for attending. :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

How much is this on average at Target? I might actually brave it into a store for this.

2 Likes

Also, sorry for not participating in the WAL. The Browns are playing and while I generally don’t care too much for football, I have been watching the first game and the home opener each year for the past 2 years.

3 Likes

DC Multiverse price points (in case you’re ever interested in figures from the different assortments):

• Basic Assortment figures: $19.99

• Collect to Build figures (those that come with a piece, or pieces, to a bigger figure that can be assembled once you have the whole series): $24.99

• Mega figures (large characters, such as the main Snyder Cut villains): $39.99

The McFarlane-designed Diana is a basic figure, so she’s $19.99

Walmart is also getting the series with her, New 52 Etrigan and King Shazam. Their DC Multiverse price is $15.87, but if your Walmarts are like mine, most of what they have is empty pegs, so just go to Target and spend the few extra bucks for her there. Target’s more deserving of the business, anyway.

Also: Some Targets are marking down the Collect to Build figures. I’ve seen Death Metal Superman and Batman at some stores for $12 and change. So, if you ever wanted a Death Metal Superman @D4RK5TARZ, now’s the time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries. :slight_smile: I’m about to go watch football myself, as I harf down some Onion Ring Pringles and a nice, cold Dr. Pepper.

2 Likes