The Modern Age Superman Club Presents: Superman/Batman: Public Enemies, Sunday, September 12th at 2 PM PST/5 PM EST

I wish i caught it by hearing it instead of the credits

4 Likes

Andrea was Giganta and Bruce was Mongol

3 Likes

For the grunts when fighting. there’s two types:

1. throwing a punch
  2. getting hit
4 Likes

If you guys could pick the next Superman story to be turned into an animated movie, which would you go with?

3 Likes

I don’t know enough of the lore. but i could always blindly pick something, even if i haven’t read it and see how the Super Fans feel about it

4 Likes

I would love more from this Superman/Batman series. The Kryptonite saga is really cool and explores all sorts of interesting things for heroes and Superman. Plus we get a origin story movie spoof and patch eye Supes not to mention high Supes!

3 Likes

Tough choice. Hmm…:thinking:

Some candidates:

• Superman Blue/Red. Have the core story focus on Superman’s transformation, then bring Red in about 1/4 of the way in as they face the Millennium Giants.

• The Trial of Superman. Would be a good self-contained story.

• Son of Superman. It’s one of my favorite arcs of the Rebirth volume of Superman.

3 Likes

And Emperor Joker could be really crazy!

3 Likes

Both of these !!!

2 Likes

Have you seen the episode of Batman: The Brave and The Bold that adapted Emperor Joker?

It’s season 2, episode 19.

3 Likes

For your consideration:

1. the oz effect
  2. a superman for all seasons
4 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Hell yeah to that.

I think Ending Battle could be cool too. Always love the Knightfall, hero runs through a gauntlet of his greatest enemies type of stories.

3 Likes

I probably have. Just cannot recall. Curses!

3 Likes

The Oz Effect would be interesting. Especially since it would allow for the animation appearance of “not dead afterall” Jor-El.

3 Likes

everytime i do a WAL, i get so amped, that i want to keep going. lol

2 Likes

No I haven’t watched B&B!

2 Likes

I didn’t know they did, but I’m gonna seek that out.

3 Likes

I know that feeling.

3 Likes

hey guys… i have something very serious i do need to ask ya’ll… i hope i don’t kill the mode… but do ya’ll mind if i ask?

2 Likes