❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I understood exactly what you meant :face_with_hand_over_mouth::+1:

6 Likes

Thought you would like that one.

6 Likes

Have you ever returned your dad’s car looking like this?

6 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

I read yesterday that Webtoon is releasing a Red Hood series in August.

6 Likes

Yes! Let’s GOOOOOOOOOOO!

8251A144-10AA-4B1B-9396-594AAFDE47E8

5 Likes

Here is yesterday’s Webtoon of Jason rescuing Tim Drake from some very dumb kidnappers.

6 Likes

Lol, that’s great :joy:

6 Likes

Jason:

Me:

x962

If no one here has read the Webtoon comic yet, I highly recommend it :star_struck:

7 Likes

Hey there, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’ve been waiting for someone to talk to me about DC vs. Vampires :blush:

And I agree. While I haven’t read the comic myself yet, I have watched Comicstorian’s video synopses of the first 6 issues so far, so I know what happens. I was really hoping to see an actual vampire Jason Todd, and we only get that for one single second.
In a way, it makes sense in regards to his character. I understand that Jason would rather die than become a cold hearted killer (again), and I’ve used that as a reason to cope with it. But still, I think vampire Jason would have been hot to see, at least for me. And of course, I don’t like seeing Jason die anyway. At least now I know that when I asked people what my chances of seeing a vampire Jason Todd was, I got radio silence. Nobody wanted to break the news to me, I think :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Would have preferred a vampire Jason over a vampire Damian…then again Vampire Jason would have wrecked Vampire Dick, given Human Jason wrecked vampire Dick.

I view it more as Jason not wanting to become what he struggles not to become, a monster. However, I also have not been a fan of Dick Grayson since he punched Bruce in 1999’s New adventures of Batman. -_- and gave Tim Jason’s origin only for Tim to be beloved. sure Bruce punched dick in the face back in 89…but Dick literally tried to argue that he could react to danger better than the dead kid who survived alone on the streets for a year because he was an acrobat…ya I am going to say it: Dick deserved that punch and to have his key taken from him. (New Teen Titans vol 1 issue 55)
ok i needed that rant.

4 Likes

I feel ya. I think we all do at some point or another. I know I’ve had my fair share of defending Jason Todd rants.

6 Likes

For those that need context: Jason was sick and Bruce decided to stay home from patrol, and this is Jason’s most fondest memory…

80edd91965c8240563279e7f7da37eed

7 Likes

Here’s another piece of Robin Jason Todd content:

tumblr_69ef1fda984e58d8dd85ec47b02e926e_cffe89d3_250

He’s taking a nap on the ground… using his cape as a blanket…

I guess we all would if we have capes.

5 Likes

Jason loves weapons just as much as I do :blush:

5 Likes

I just read #45 of WFA and I’m just-

80edd91965c8240563279e7f7da37eed

4 Likes

Also, a big happy anniversary to our good buddy @Daredevil! :partying_face:

Stay awesome my dude :+1:

6 Likes

Me: “Yeah Damian, who do you think cleans it? I’ll give you a hint, it’s not Alfred, and you forgot to take your shoes off before they touched the carpet!”

Jason: “She said it, not me.”

5 Likes

Task Force Z #3: Some J.T. & Hood pics.

4 Likes

Hjyrxvjkuyfdvnkurwzvnkigscbkotsvdh!!!

Jason Todd… shirtless… and wearing fur… IS THERE A FULL MOON YET?! :wolf::full_moon:

5 Likes