Actual footage of @TheWifeOfJasonTodd reacting to him in fur… :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s true :smile:

5 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Just a reminder that Jason rides a motorcycle… and I think that’s very sexy of him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

4 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd

Great Jason storyline today on webtoons,

6 Likes

YES! I just read it and I’m like :pleading_face::sob::clap:

I’m okay… but my heart has a lot of feels.

harley-quinn-birds-of-prey

6 Likes

Yep! That last picture with Bruce was a beautiful moment.

6 Likes

That’s all he wanted- to know that his papa loves him.
:sob: :face_holding_back_tears: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

I know right!

I have been waiting all week for this issue, and I got something that I’ve been waiting years for! It was fantastic and emotional.

7 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :hugs:

7 Likes

It was really well done, and yes, it was a long time coming.

6 Likes

:+1:

7 Likes

Sorry for the radio silence… here’s some Jasons to make it up.

I love them all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Just a few from Red Hood & The Outlaws #8. Was going to put em on Just Gorgeous. Felt like this was a more appropriate spot…

4 Likes

These are gorgeous (especially that first one) :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ty, well I didn’t do it lol. But , I’ll take the filtering & selection credit…?

4 Likes

I don’t think this has been discussed here yet, but I’ll admit that I side with Beast Boy when I say that I do believe that Jason Todd is Red X, at least in the Teen Titans cartoon universe. This is mostly because during the time of the show, Jason Todd was either being teased to come back into comics (like in Hush) or did come back in the Under the Red Hood storyline. Also, I find it interesting that when a show had/has made the active choice to only call the characters by their super hero names only, but refer to Jason Todd directly by name… yeah… that feels like significant evidence, at least in terms when it comes to a fictional world via a cartoon. Plus, reusing one of Dick’s alter egos just to intimidate him directly is such an early 2000’s Jason Todd thing to do.

5 Likes

Very interesting

5 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes