❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

I do… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

So yesterday I went to a con in Dallas, and my friends learned their lesson on that con being one that you have to spend all 3 days on and stay at the hotel… even if your wallet and credit card cries. Luckily for me, I only went just to go because I love cons so much even if I don’t buy anything or meet any celebrity guests. My mission for this one in particular was to take pictures with as many Red Hoods as I possibly could… and I succeeded! For this occasion, I specifically decided to wear my cosplay interpretation of the Wife of Jason Todd, and I got to meet 4 of them (and a Nightwing)!

However… I do have to pay special treatment to this guy in particular. He was taking photos while standing in line to meet a voice actor when I decided to take my chance. He had just taken off his helmet and when I asked for a picture, he of course said yes, but he also noticed my shirt and said that he loved it. I explained that Jason Todd is fictional character crush, and my mission on this trip. I then asked if it was okay if we got a picture of us hugging, since I’ve never done that for a photo before and he accepted. I also asked permission to post this as well, because consent is very important people.

Needless to say, this one is my absolute favorite one, and I feel it is the epitome of my Mrs. Todd persona.

The guy was really sweet, and he said that my outfit was cute :blush:

Yesterday was a great day :heart:

9 Likes

:purple_heart:

LBboot
Tee, black leggings paired with these boots, and that JT jacket:

:smiley:

7 Likes

Well thank you :blush:

The shirt says “I don’t need a Prince Charming, I need my Jason Todd”, which y’know, is the Mrs. Todd motto :grin:

7 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart: :+1:

I’m a boots girl, so anytime that I see ‘em matched with a solid outfit I gotta’ call it out. You nailed it LadyBat. :smiley:

6 Likes

7f49e347a76ba47831a2615c24a6ba71809076d9

6 Likes

Funny how you could stay so calm with a hot, drippy, wet Jason. All glistening as the beads dropped off his body onto the floor. I don’t know how you kept your composure. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh, and glad you had fun at your Con yesterday.

7 Likes

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh trust me… I didn’t, and he made fun of me for it too :laughing:

5 Likes

Wowowow… so many Jasons… you must have been in heaven!

6 Likes

Oh I am. The one I’m hugging in the photo, he asked for my number…

We’ll see how this goes, but he’s very interested in me :blush:

9 Likes

Aww that’s cute! I’ll be rooting for you :smile:

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1:
A lot of cool Jasons there.

6 Likes

Thanks.

As the night goes on over the phone, yeah… he definitely likes me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

-_- I just realized they massivly weakened Jason Todd for DC vs Vampires. Because Jason’s all-blades would have allowed him to literally kill Diana and Dick with ease…yet he goes at them with his crowbars. Perhaps he transferred them to Cassandra. I would be fine with this and i would be fine with a girl power ending i am ok with that…if its a i forgot, i am not ok with that…at least he was beaten by his favorite superhero.

5 Likes

But of course he does :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Couldn’t have a better story of how you met. Lol glad you had fun!

6 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd
Well?

6 Likes

Hmmm… I don’t think Nightwing did a very thorough look over. I think I might need to…

6 Likes

Y’know Nightwing might’ve been in the danger zone! I’ll check him out.

I mean! Check him! I’ll check him!

6 Likes