❤The Lovin' Jason Todd Thread! ❤

Calling all Jason Todd Fans!

It’s August 16th, meaning that it’s Jason Todd day! :partying_face:

As a way to celebrate, I’ve decided to officially make a hub thread for Jason Todd appreciation centered posts! Whether its favorite comic panels, fan art, Jason Todd news, or just the need for a post that qualifies for the #ItsLovinJasonToddHourPost tag, then here they are!

I’m considering this to be my DCUI home thread, so feel free to drop some appreciation here whenever, 'cause in my house we love and appreciate the 2nd Robin! And yes, we talk about Curran Walters too.

27 Likes

To officially kick this thread off, here’s some fun facts:

15 Likes

Ah, so this was the surprise!

Happy Jason Todd day to you :heart:

11 Likes

Happy birthday Jason!

I forgive you for wearing that dumb Mortal Kombat outfit

11 Likes

Hehe! I’ve had the idea for this thread for awhile now, but I wanted to wait for the 16th for it.

giphy

11 Likes

Happy JT Day :tada:

11 Likes

I found some Curran interviews on YouTube!

These first two are back when Covid first started, so at the time no announcements for Titans season 3 were made, and Curran had no idea where his character was headed:

And this one is not the full interview but a highlight from it, and this was about a week or so before Titans s3 premiered:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Jason :ttns_gif_jason2:

8 Likes

x1340

I dig you and your style @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. :white_heart:
This thread’s got more gumption than Carter has pills!
:grinning:

8 Likes

I love the Under the Red Hood story and it made Jason my favorite of the Robins.

9 Likes

I was waiting for you and your art masterpieces to show up here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Before the day is over, I gotta show some appreciation for AK Jason:

88A3DB66-5CC2-4FBF-B026-20B30FF4E331

12 Likes

Yeees I really enjoyed him in AK!

9 Likes

Speaking of which, I just realized that this mask was not shared in the Many Masks of Jason Todd Thread. I must fix that, I have a reputation to uphold.

11 Likes

Yay happy birthday to one of the best fictional characters! :partying_face: :00_robin:

images.jpeg
images.jpeg-1

12 Likes

I love that panel of him and Bizarro! I also really love casual Jason.

819ff06080e3d6ca12c98ab6d4da748a

10 Likes

Casual Jason is the best. But I like seeing him with the helmet broken too. Not sure why just like the look.

8 Likes

Maybe it’s because we can see that even though he’s Red Hood it is still him under the mask, like a reminder that there is a person under there, at least that’s how I view it. It could also be a sign of some vulnerability that he has. Red Hood is a very strong character, but even his helmet has some weak spots if hit in the right place and with the right amount of force.

I really liked that they did that for his reveal in Titans too

9 Likes

Oh me too! I was way too excited at that part :laughing:.

8 Likes

Arkham Todd is so cool! Really interesting Learning what he was doing during asylum

What he was up too

“Jason broke free during Joker’s prison break at the asylum, but Joker had paid well to retain the services of Deathstroke to make sure that Jason didn’t leave the island alive. However, Jason managed to persuade Deathstroke that Joker wouldn’t fulfill his contract with the mercenary, but that he could triple his pay if they escaped together. Deathstroke accepted after he force-fed Jason a tracking device. They stole a helicopter to escape, then went to Wayne Tower, where Jason broke into one of Bruce’s bank accounts that was earmarked for Batman, by using information that he’d gleaned as Bruce’s ward, and transferred all of the money he promised to Deathstroke. Incidentally, Jason had his first encounter with Tim Drake during the break-in, who assumed that Jason (because he was wearing Deathstroke’s mask) was Slade’s sidekick.”

9 Likes