The Incident Report | Knockout/Car Crash Counter | Smallville Fan Club

:dizzy_face::face_with_head_bandage:Wow, Iā€™m so knockout by this! Really shocking with so much head trauma!

4 Likes

:rofl:

Yeah, being a doctor in Smallville might make you the big bucks, but at what cost??? Some kid almost blew the place up! And good luck getting to work without totaling your car! :joy:

4 Likes

Doctors in Smallville are very good at shrugging and saying ā€˜IDEKā€™ whenever something superpower-y happens.

4 Likes

Ya know, for as ā€œinvulnerableā€ as Clark is, he sure does pass out a lotā€¦ :thinking: Can our other characters catch up, or will Clark maintain his super lead? Tune in Saturday and find out! :wink:

2 Likes

On the topic of medicine, can we talk about the lighting at Smallville Medical Center? Every hospital Iā€™ve ever been to has been like being inside an active copy machine. These doctors must have Riddick level night vision or something. It was incredibly easy to put this together. All I had to do was search for ā€œSmallville Hospitalā€ and image search did the rest.

3 Likes

Sorry I keep missing Smallville watch along @Bar-El, Reason isā€”
:fire_extinguisher::right_anger_bubble::dizzy_face:
:disappointed:

(Later)
:face_with_head_bandage:Ouch, what a headache, itā€™s really suck to keep gettingā€”
:flashlight::right_anger_bubble::dizzy_face:
:disappointed:

Lionel Luthor: Poor @Reaganfan78, you know, this should teach him a good lesson, keep your nose out of Luthorā€™s business, tragically accidents do happen. If you imply I knock him out twice, youā€™re sadly mistaken, I believe it was Lex who did it, what a shame. :smirk:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they can afford to turn some lights on, they have lots of paying customers, including the Luthors!

3 Likes

I can literally hear him saying this! Someone send @Reaganfan78 a helmet! :rescue_worker_helmet:

2 Likes

We are up to date! :smiley:

3 Likes

3 knockouts this week! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty phe-knock-enal!

Like phenomenalā€¦

Laugh

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:facepalm_batman:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll take it

2 Likes

Just one K.O. from episode 7 Jinx! Did Mxy get what he deserved, or should Clark have found a more subtle way to subdue him? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

He got what he deserved, he really cause enough trouble for Clark.:triumph:

2 Likes

But according to that painting he was just a mischievous cat. :black_cat: Cats gonna cat :woman_shrugging:

And according to the ending, he might now be a lab rat in Lexā€™s secret laboratory 33.1! :rat: The K.O. was justified, but Lex took it too far!
Is this how he becomes a real Imp from the 5th dimension? In a desperate bid to escape? :crying_cat_face:

Iā€™ve imagined a more heartbreaking storyline than the show! :joy:

2 Likes

Man youā€™re good, that wouldā€™ve been a interesting continuing story!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Otis was there, he knows what went down! Or maybe interns have to sign a non-disclosure formā€¦

2 Likes

Ok @SmallvilleFanClub we are finally caught up! :sweat_smile:

We are at a record of 80 knockouts this season! :face_with_spiral_eyes: We blew past our prior record of 58 for season 3!

With only 3 episodes left until the end of season 4, Iā€™m not sure our table can contain much more! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a couple schedule changes for the next WALs:
Thursday, August 10 - E20 Ageless :underage:
Sunday, August 20 - E21 Forever :camera_flash:
Saturday, August 26 - E22 Commencement :mortar_board:
All times remain 8 PM EST!

Weā€™re dancing around some summer conflicts :stuck_out_tongue:

On the car side of things we have a lot of catching up to do! Surprisingly we only have 2! Either the next couple episodes are going to have to involve a highway pile-up or this will be a record low for us!

I hope you are all having a lovely summer! Stay safe, brain damage and car accidents are only fun in Smallville! :heart:

:smallville_fan_club:

6 Likes

Oh, no! Not that one!!!

This episode is probbbbably one of the most ridiculous IMO. Thatā€™s saying a lot for this show, haha.

5 Likes