The Incident Report | Knockout/Car Crash Counter | Smallville Fan Club

Updated with 6! knockouts and 1 car crash!

4 Likes

Greetings @SmallvilleFanClub!

The Incident Report is updated! We had 9 knockouts this episode and one totaled car! Lex is the king of K.O.'s this episode with a total of 4! It’s ok though, he can’t remember a thing! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

We are once again up to date! Clark’s car was crashed last episode but not totaled. Nothing a little super elbow grease can’t fix!

3 Likes

Updated with 6 knockouts this episode!! :partying_face: We are quickly approaching last season’s total! Will we beat it? Stay conscious and you might find out! :wink:

3 Likes

Updated with 2 knockouts!

3 Likes

envisions @Bar-El feverishly watching, re-watching and re-watching Smallville to capture all of the wonderfully detailed notes seen above

Excellent work, Champ! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

If it wasn’t for the the crew at the Saturday night WALs I could never keep track on my own! I get so absorbed in the episode I forget to keep count sometimes! :stuck_out_tongue:

Granted I do feverishly rewatch the show on repeat so you’re not wrong there lol

3 Likes

This is what Obsession looks like, Kiddies

3 Likes

I dont see a problem here @Don-el

(:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

3 Likes

You spelled DEDICATION incorrectly! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah! @Jurisdiction, @Reaganfan78, and myself deserve a special badge for binging entire Smallville seasons in less than a week!

4 Likes

Lmfaooooo!!!

2 Likes

Challenge accepted.

3 Likes

Big update today @SmallvilleFanClub!!

4 episodes worth of incidents!! We are almost done with season 3 and just about to tie last season for knockouts and car crashes! Will we beat it??

• We can do it!!
  • Nah, the season finale is sure to be injury free.

0 voters

3 Likes

With so many knockout, it’s a miracle that nobody suffer a very serious head injury or even worst, brain damage that could’ve kill them. But hey, it’s Smallville where you can be seriously injured free. :exploding_head::face_with_head_bandage::woozy_face::grin:

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why they keep making bad decisions :thinking:

Does Lex turn evil because of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy?

Is that the real reason behind the trunks? :briefs:

Are all of Lana’s problems due to her current tally of 17 knockouts?

Nah, I’m sure it’s just destiny or something right?

2 Likes

did i miss it

4 Likes

Hey @ttcoolthomas2023.53920, welcome back to the community! :partying_face: Fear not - the Smallville Fan Clubs host their WALs every Saturday night at 8:00pm EST, so you’ve got plenty of time to make the next one. Find them in the below thread. :point_down:

3 Likes

That’s right! We are 2 episodes away from Season 4!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @SmallvilleFanClub season 3 is complete!

We’ve broken yet another record with a season total of 57 knockouts! :face_with_spiral_eyes: Bringing our series total to 188!

So far Clark is our most brain damaged Smallvillian with 22 knockouts! Don’t worry, Lana is right behind him with 19, and Lex with 18!! Does this explain their poor decisions going forward? Probably! :stuck_out_tongue:

:sv_crash:
On the vehicle side of things, we beat last season’s total by 1 vehicle! Thanks “Kara”, for your assistance in that one! Still far below season 1, but that kind of budget can’t be replicated! We end season 3 with 10 totaled vehicles. Our series total now stands at 38!!

We will take a break this week to reset for Season 4 to begin the first Saturday of March! Set your signal watch, bookmark the thread, and meet us next week for the season premier of Smallville!

6 Likes