The Flash Movie. (Ezra Miller) …Ok….this is INSANE!

Ezra Miller’s real life is 100% more interesting than whatever is going to happen in the Flash movie.

4 Likes

Hope Miller is arrested

4 Likes

The only reason, and I mean THE ONLY reason I’m going to watch this movie is becuz of this:

After Keaton’s scenes wrap in the film I’ll probably just leave the theater or close the video window (depending on where the movie is first run). Miller’s running around the globe acting like a perfect a55 and dragging the DCEU through his self created muck along with him. WOW. Zaslav Palpatine along with the Discovery brass showing no signs of wishing to sever ties with the actor once his Flash movie commitments are complete and yet my gurrrlll’s movie get’s the kybosh. Nice. :unamused:

4 Likes

I totally agree with this comment. :joy:
Grant is a great flash and I think that they should replace Miller with him.

5 Likes

Calling him Palpatine might be too drastic

4 Likes

Reminder that Ezra uses they/them pronouns.

5 Likes

You’re right…Palpatine doesn’t deserve such disrespect

5 Likes

Palpatine does deserve that much disrespect… ok… maybe not that much…

6 Likes

I mean Palpatine is worse

4 Likes

The only thing I ever like about The Flash is…Comics, Animation & 1990 TV Show. There you have it, I was being nice. :flash_hv_1:

4 Likes
4 Likes

So here is my idea to save this film that is on the verge to collapse onto itself.

Edit the hell out of it, so that it’s basically a different movie and call it something else.

Maybe call it Elseworld: The Flashpoint and distance the idea that this is a flash movie with reshoots with more of a presence on Keaton Batman and Sasha Supergirl.

Ezra Miller flash is a side character or at least not the main focus despite being the cause of the events of Flashpoint. Have it be Keaton Batman and Sasha supergirl are attempting to find Ezra Miller flash on their world to correct the multiverse before it’s too late.

I believe rearranging the beginning of the movie that shows Barry Allen time as Flash in the current synderverse and than cutting back to him in the Burton universe could help us understand his mindset that leads to his decision to save his mother by going back in time.

Now I’m not sure but I heard or believe the main villain of the movie is a evil Ezra Miller Flash(ironic) and he might be trying to stop the Keaton Batman, supergirl, and the good Ezra Miller flash from going back in time and NOT saving his mom.

I say keep that so that it’s reveal the synderverse Flash we been seeing the whole time in flashbacks was the evil flash all along. The good Barry Allen is from the Burton universe and the Burton Flash has to travel in time through the speed force to prevent synderverse flash from going back in time in the beginning of the movie.

Both will die and the Burton verse will survive along with a new universe of the synderverse that was caused by the butterfly effect of the death of that world’s Barry Allen.

The sasha supergirl which might have her movie take place on this earth or might find a way to travel to the new universe to find her cousin in that universe can be use to also reboot our superman in the new DCEU.

Everything I said is basically fan fic and would be expensive as hell to reshoot but honestly I would risk it because Ezra Miller antics have destroyed any chance of success WB had when they prioritize this one movie to reshape the DCEU. It’s a hail Mary to think Michael Keaton is going to save them.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to shoot down your idea, but that sounds like another potential 2017 JL in the making.

3 Likes

I’d suggest canning and reshooting

3 Likes
1 Like

I feel bad for Keaton. He was hyped to come back, and both of the projects have stink all over them.

2 Likes

If the owner knew Miller was coming why call the police; story doesn’t sound right

1 Like

That’s a fair point

1 Like

Not to mention if I was going to a friend’s house to barrow something, I’d double-check that they remembered since the conversation might have been a bit ago.

2 Likes

Just cancel the damn movie!! This is whole thing involving this movie is just cursed. Ezra got cast at the Flash in 2013 around the time The Flash tv series premiered. 9 years later, this movie still hasn’t come out and The Flash show is about to end. It’s also likely it still won’t for another year or so. I don’t care about this movie anymore, even if it did come out I wouldn’t even be able to look at the Flash character, without thinking of what Ezra has done.

I just realized that last sentence actually contradicts what I said about a year ago with my film classmates in a discussion, involving characters and films being ruined by the actors behaviors. The film we were discussing was American Beauty with Kevin Spacey, and our professor had us do a class discussion arguing if Kevin Spacey’s actions and the accusations against him ruined the film and if the film should be still considered as art. I said that it didn’t because the characters these actors play are different people compared to the actors, meaning just enjoy the movie as is, don’t let what happened today affect what came out 20 years prior. The difference between the actor conflict with American Beauty and The Flash, is this is all happening now, and the film HASN’T been released yet, and because it’s not out yet, that’s giving audiences time to learn and understand the situation, people making judgements and forming their own opinions, which at the end just leads to many people not wanting to see the movie because their ideas and opinions have already been formed. Also going by the successes and flops with DC films, there’s a strong 50/50 chance of this flopping quality-wise and audience-wise, and I do believe it leans in the lower half of the 50 (maybe a bit higher). I say, just cancel it. Start fresh, with people who know what they’re doing, who have it together, and no troubles. Besides, ever since I saw the 2nd Fantastic Beasts film, I thought there was something a bit off about Ezra, I just didn’t think much of it.

Anyway, that’s just my opinion. Its random, I know, but it was something I wanted to share.

2 Likes