The Flash Movie. (Ezra Miller) …Ok….this is INSANE!

NO better way to say it lol

3 Likes

WB is welcome to prove me wrong

4 Likes

Another Time When Will It End

6 Likes

Oh god.
Man. Ezra…brother…please stop digging your own hole man.

We need to go back in time to fix this…

Oh lord!… no, not you Ezra….
Hold on….Supes….can you please do that rewind time by flying around the earth again please?

Oh no!!!

6 Likes

Funny but true​:rofl::confused:

4 Likes

To be fair, this footage is from their arrest in March, so this isn’t actually a new one, just more details about one of the instances we already knew about

6 Likes

The cops had reasonable cause to search Miller. Honestly, he just should’ve lawyered up before saying anything

5 Likes

The article talking about this also said that Miller apparently has their own footage to show that they were assaulted first. Apparently people have been looking into the bar where the incident happened and apparently it’s been known to have some really sketchy and bigoted stuff going on, so it’s very possible.

There have also been reports that Miller is back in the States, been in touch with WBD, is currently recieving counseling and in a better headspace, which while not official, I do hope is the case.

5 Likes

Yeah I genuinely hope he is getting the help he needs. And that there are supportive people in his life to get him over this hump.
Although I’ve never been on TMZ​:rofl:, I have had some pretty low points in my life as well.

Best wishes Ezra​:heart:

4 Likes

Miller is really going to get it at some point

2 Likes

It’s so odd when a person starts out with such a promising career only to do something stupid to derail it. The sad thing is, Ezra Miller isn’t the first and they are not going to be the last.

4 Likes

Not like we need more Batman, but from a return on investment perspective, I’d be making sure every future trailer is 90% Affleck & Keaton.

4 Likes

At camp 4 middle school boys (safe to say a key part of the target audience) talked to me about upcoming movies. They all said they do not want to see it because of Miller.

I am thinking this is set to flop in theaters, and they should put it straight to HBO Max.

2 Likes

A while ago I heard rumor it was going straight to HBO Max, I did a little research to see if it’s true, so far I haven’t heard anything.
In my opinion it should be on HBO Max, cause Miller is a creep, and alot sicker then R. Kelly.

2 Likes

To what I can tell they are weighing their options, which includes straight to HBO Max.

2 Likes

Variety posted an article earlier today where they indicate WB is still very much planning to release Flash in theaters next year

As for Miller’s future as a movie star, it’s unclear whether they will continue to perform as the Scarlet Speedster in future projects, but Warner Bros. is still committed to releasing its $200 million-budgeted tentpole “The Flash” in theaters in June 2023. According to sources with knowledge of the project, the film simply costs too much for the studio to scrap entirely and reshooting with a new actor in Miller’s role is similarly cost-prohibitive, because the actor is in virtually every scene. Also, the film likely can’t generate the revenues needed to turn a profit without a robust theatrical run, so putting the movie directly on HBO Max is also unlikely.

This definitely tracks w/ what I had been assuming amid this whole situation. Given everything that’s happened w/ Ezra, I’m sure the movie won’t do particularly well and will probably flop by superhero film standards. But it’ll still make them some money, certainly a lot more than if they end up just eating the hundreds of millions they’ve sunk into this already. Of course we’ve still got another year before this comes out so plenty can and likely will change between now and then, but for now this definitely fits w/ what I had figured would be the case on WB’s end

3 Likes

I’d shelve it.

3 Likes

I just heard Miller is now carrying a gun everywhere and always wearing body armor.

1 Like

This is pretty big information to just post. Do you have an article or a link to post with it?

1 Like

I honestly imagine this will break even, it will make it’s money back. However I honestly don’t envisioned it will be a successful movie and in fact make under what WB is hoping this movie will be domestically. Internationally, that could be a coin toss.

1 Like