The Flash Movie. (Ezra Miller) …Ok….this is INSANE!

Saved by the bell:
‘Ant-Man 3’ Actor’s Alleged Inappropriate Behavior Shuts Down Movie Set - Inside the Magic

In addition to moving media attention elsewhere, now DC can say “Well, Marvel didn’t remove Bill Murray in post-production”

1 Like

Saw this in the news feed and looked into it.

I am against Miller and want them fired, but this does not seem to have concrete evidence of further wrongdoing by Miller.

2 Likes

How did Miller ‘take everything’ from this person?

2 Likes

The fact that you ask this question tells me that you clearly have never been a victim of a bad relationship. Lucky you. As someone who has, allow me to explain.

When someone says that someone has taken “everything” from them and it’s not anything material, it usually means mental. Believe it or not but there’s some stuff that is mentally hard to walk away from. Sometimes it takes years of therapy or even the slightest bit of criminal justice that allows a person to start moving on. Whether or not these allegations are true is not the point of this reply, it’s because you ask a question that shows ignorance when it comes to understanding a victim’s perspective.

If you read the article, then you know that at the very least one of the people tried to use their platform to speak out about the bad things this famous celebrity did, who has a lot of fangirls who adore them mind you, and in return they get harassed and nothing is being done to bring proper justice. Like I said, this is just an article that may or may not be true, but it is a perfect example of how victims who are legitimate often get blamed, shamed, and/or overlooked.

All the time every day somebody is abused, and regardless of what type of abuse it is many struggle with the mental affects from it, such as depression and anxiety, but there’s also a loss of dignity, self respect, and sense of meaning. Again, these are all mental and emotional, but that’s a lot more powerful than most realize. In the situation of the article, the people making allegations who say that they’ve been vocal about what happened have been harassed by fans online, Miller’s friends, and even by Miller. I hope that you can understand how that plays a part into some of the mental struggles that I just discussed, because I really don’t think I need to, it should be obvious.

But here’s the thing, the abuser doesn’t have to be a famous person. All the time people get abused by average people, and the same thing applies. You’d be surprised how many victims are overlooked or blamed or told that they deserve it, or in some cases “they can’t get abused”, or any other bs excuse to discredit them. Once again, you should see how this affects the mental state of a victim, who has had everything mentally taken from them. Their dignity, self respect, reputation, and in worst case scenario, their will to live.

I know because I’ve been there, and I know that I’m not the only one. Luckily for me I’m in a better place than I used to be but it doesn’t mean that it just magically goes away, and there are still so many others who have had a much harder time letting go and moving on.

Normally I would apologize for being a bit aggressive, but your extremely ignorant question shows your mindset in regards to this topic. I think you should really really think hard about what you say, how you say it, and what kind of reaction it could potentially spark when others read it, and I hope that this reply gave you something to think about. Be glad that it was me, because I know that there are a lot more people who could have said everything I’ve said in a much more angry and aggressive way.

5 Likes

Just saw one of their accusations against Miller is “biting” them.

2 Likes

Ok I just want to start out by saying that I am not taking sides here.

I personally resent Ezra Miller and all of his actions over the past however long, as I’m sure everyone here does. I wholeheartedly believe that @Sean-Malloy is as disgusted about all of this as we all are.

I am so sorry that you went through what you did, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd. Nobody deserves that.

That being said, I don’t think @Sean-Malloy meant any harm or offense by his question. While I agree that it could’ve been worded in a less ignorant way, I don’t think he was trying to be ignorant.

I agreed with everything you said except for calling @Sean-Malloy ignorant.

That being said, @Sean-Malloy, you could’ve worded that in a much better, less offensive way. Your question, in my opinion, was a good one, but, like @TheWifeOfJasonTodd said, some things aren’t physical. There are several emotional, mental, and spiritual things that could be taken.

I think we’re all being affected by what’s happening in the world right now, but I hope we can all try to understand everyone else.

5 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from, and I almost didn’t say anything at all. Just seeing his response really fired me up and my original draft of my post was… well it had some editing done to it to make it the way it is now. To me it was sad that I had to make a response post at all, it just seemed like the question was unnecessary, and I honestly didn’t think he understood why asking that question was as triggering as it was.

4 Likes

I completely understand. I don’t think anyones upset with you

3 Likes

sorry you went through that.

3 Likes

Maybe when he ends up killing someone, then they’ll fire him. It’s time for Grant to change the timeline again, where he’s the main continuity Flash. With all honesty, I never really liked Ezra Miller. He just sorta gave me odd vibes.

5 Likes

I think Reverse Flash is messing with time again :laughing:

6 Likes

Might want to edit the times you called Miller “he”

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for what you went through, I really agree with @Jurisdiction, @Sean-Malloy never really mean any harm when asking questions.

5 Likes

I’m tired of editing lol

4 Likes

fair

5 Likes

I feel like Ezra has got to be out at this time. If there isn’t a last minute scene where Barry gives his life for the multiverse and Wally takes up the mantle I would be surprised

6 Likes

It’s about time the world finds out about Wally West!

6 Likes

There’s also Bart and Jay, though they might need a bit more of a setup. They’re not trapped here though.

5 Likes

Well, the movie is being rebranded as a Flashpoint Batman film. Basically, another Batman-led film, with Flash as a side character. I don’t think this movie will do well lol. This whole project is cursed.

6 Likes

It is f----ed to the sun

4 Likes