The Flash Movie. (Ezra Miller) …Ok….this is INSANE!

The only thing to do now is shoot new footage with Will Smith as Deadshot and Kevin Spacey as Luthor to deflect attention from Ezra.

Deadshot and Luthor engage in a baby-seal-killing contest, exchanging puns as they do… (“My lips are sealed,” quips Deadshot, gnawing on a bloody seal flipper)

Warner Brothers, this marketing acumen can be yours at a very low cost if you act now!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’d have fired Miller by now

8 Likes

How many times do they want him to get arrested before firing him???

6 Likes

Apparently a lot.

5 Likes

The Flash actor was arrested for throwing a chair at a woman’s head today in Hawaii but this is not the first time he has been in trouble for the way he treats women. Previously in 2020 he received backlash for choking a woman in public.

Do you think this should or will effect his role as the Flash with his previous actions in account or it doesn’t matter much in the big picture?

3 Likes

At some point, it has to be the last straw.

4 Likes

They should probably recast Flash :confused:

7 Likes

Should have been fired after the first Hawaii incident

6 Likes

What the hell is their problem?

5 Likes

This version of the Flash would make an excellent member of the Rogues. :100:

Too bad the Rogues don’t hurt women or children

3 Likes

They would kick him out for being too evil.

3 Likes

You know what they need? Ther-a-py! Ther-a-py!

4 Likes

Again, Ezra uses they/them pronouns

5 Likes

Hey folks, went ahead and merged these topics together to keep everything about Miller in one place. @Ed.Benes.Fan

Also, I’d like to take this time to remind everyone that we are an inclusive community. Pronouns should be respected no matter what. As it has been stated before that Ezra Miller uses they/them pronouns, please proceed to address them properly from this point on in the discussion. Thank you!

9 Likes

or just use the person’s name?

5 Likes

Hey, in the Flash trailer, there’s a scene with two Ezra Millers and they talk to Michael Keaton!

So if you think you’ll forget which pronoun to use, just pretend both Ezra Millers are on vacation together and they are terrorizing Hawaii

5 Likes

Sorry! I didn’t know about that!

4 Likes

Which, if you think about it, may not be far from the truth is

4 Likes

Thank you.

5 Likes