The Flash Movie. (Ezra Miller) …Ok….this is INSANE!

Most of it is click bait im sure.
Oh well.
Im sure the movie will still come out. But I really dont see Warner bros keeping him going forward

2 Likes

Not sure about Hypebeast, but We Got This Covered is also up there w/ GFR in terms of being unreliable. I know there were reports from more reliable sources that WB was meeting to discuss Ezra’s future, though for what it’s worth WB did deny that. At any rate, there definitely hasn’t been any decision reached about their future w/ the studio that we would know of yet

2 Likes
3 Likes

The artist for the book has debunked that claim.

4 Likes

Yeah I know, I was just sharing a few different articles.

3 Likes

Look, I’mma be honest here- I’m not goin’ to The Flash so I can watch Ezra M.

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

Now, this is not to say that I have no :purple_heart: for Barry. No, quite the contrary. I dig Flash a bunch and I’m very glad that he’s finally got his own movie. Of course, I’d WAAAYYY rather see Grant Gustin up there on the big screen for it, as I def see him as live action Flash in all things now. Also- I think Gustin would have a much better on-screen chemistry with Keaton.

Anyhoo, that’s where I’m at on this. :smiley:

8 Likes

Totally agree​:+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Since we got the topic here I thought I’d throw this out there:

I’ve heard two possibilities about what’s going on here.

1. WB gave this couple a big fat stack to shut them up.

2. That the couple didn’t actually have enough evidence to prove that Ezra did what they did and decided to drop the case.

Honestly, I think either one is fairly possible and at this point, I just don’t care. If Ezra is going through issues, I hope they’re getting the help they need, and either case, let’s just see what happens when the movie comes out.

5 Likes

Yeah. Probably a bit of both of those options.
And yeah i hope they get the help as well.
I’m still very excited to see the movie.
Anything DC related, I’m all in for. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m betting it is the first

2 Likes

Well, with this whole WB Discovery take over, maybe some of our fan wishes can come true. Which gives me the idea of making a thread about this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping

3 Likes

Heard he got arrested again, guess he wasn’t fast enough to avoid police and getting arrested. One thing he’s good at is getting arrested. This guy need some serious help.

7 Likes

Again?!

4 Likes

Just looked it up and found this from an hour ago:

5 Likes

Okay, Ezra maybe needs to not be in Hawaii and should maybe be in a rehab/detox place.

9 Likes

A movie about speed is going to break Thief and the Cobbler’s development hell record.

5 Likes

Yeesh, hitting a woman in the head with a chair - unless everyone agrees it was some big accident - has to count as 3 or 4 nails in his coffin.

Maybe WB can just state that the film’s plot will serve to introduce a new Flash going forward (don’t know if that is accurate of the existing script), and that avoids having the reshoot large chunks of it.

6 Likes

I keep seeing this thrown around and I just don’t see that happening, for a couple of reasons.

1. The last time WB tried to reshoot huge portions of a DC movie it didn’t work out for…anyone. At all.

2. We need to remember that the movie doesn’t come out until next June, as in fourteen months from now. The general audience is likely going to forget what happened here if it’s even that widespread right now at all. I mean, we saw one celebrity slap another celebrity on public television a couple weeks ago, and no one is talking about it now. That said, I think WB is really going to need to contain Ezra soon because that’s only going to go so far.

6 Likes

I am now thinking of appropriate times.

Saving someone from dangerous woman.

Nothing else really.

4 Likes