The 2nd Division of DC Community Courthouse & Records (Founded by @HolidayKnight20 & @TheBatgirlofNML)

We have officially expanded the DC Community Court to the general public, as we’ve received wonderful feedback on the court that have been tackling community troubles taken place in the Iceberg Lounge.

This second division will only hold record of trials that we feel need attention beyond the Iceberg Lounge for a more solid public opinion, as not many users aren’t able to enter the Lounge.

Members of the Court:

-Judge: @TheBatgirlofNML

-@TheMidnightGhost (Undecided)

-DA of the Court: @JayleighJayeJimenez

-Legal Scribe: Removed, then placed back in again just for the hell of it

-Defense Attorney: @TheRealDetectiveChimp

-Security and Protector of the Court: @YeahImMan

Our Original Location:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-dc-community-courthouse-records-founded-by-holidayknight20-thebatgirlofnml/3393637?u=holidayknight20

** Documented Cases:**

1. Sleepy Head Trial
    https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-trial-of-basicallytimdrake/3393626

2. It’s a Sweet One

1. An Incomplete Trial
    https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-trial-of-thebatgirlofnml/3393668

2. It’s an Odd One with a Happy Ending

1. Barbie’s Trial
10 Likes

As part of our first case in the general public: Once again @basicallytimdrake has found himself in another situation, as the community has voted to convict him of a new crime. Two days in a row… You lucky bastard :laughing:

The judge is none other than @TheBatgirlofNML

Take the lead.

11 Likes

This is going to be chaos and really fun.

10 Likes

Should we call riot control, just in case? :smile:

9 Likes

……???

9 Likes

I wouldn’t know, You open this to the wider audience. :joy:
We should definitely see some poll taking.
12 Angry Men GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 Likes

IMG_3757

9 Likes

It’s only fair! One for the private part of the community and one for the general public

9 Likes

batman-joker

9 Likes

Do we make a thread for the trial, like we did the other?

7 Likes

Please don’t send me to jail I’ll have a panic attack and my cellmates will make fun of me and then kill me I’m not strong enough for life behind bars

9 Likes

I thought you were tim drake. You’ll be okay

8 Likes

Basically Tim Drake. Unfortunately I didn’t have a weird adoptive father who fought crime in the middle of the night that taught me how to Not Have Emotions. I’m like if Tim Drake wasn’t a vigilante and instead was a poorly functioning anxiety ridden disaster who stayed in his room all day.

8 Likes

Now, out of curiosity. God help me when I write this. How would one come to propose a court case?

I often wonder who’s the bigger Batman fan in this community, between @storyteller91 or MatthewHecht, but I would be embarrassed to ask either of them to stand on trial. :sweat_smile:
I’m only interested to see them get into dumb arguments for a bit.

9 Likes

From what I’ve gathered in previous trials, and maybe @TheBatgirlofNML can help me out here; it seems like trials can be made when there’s a strong divisive opinion on a topic.

The current and new trial for @basicallytimdrake , is due to everyone not agreeing on appropriate sleep patterns/health or preferred ice cream flavor, since he’s admitted he does not like chocolate. It sems to me that if the person goes against the popular choice on something, then a “case” opens up.

Which as I’m typing that seems a little effed up :laughing:

It’s fun, so who cares. It really has to grab a BUNCH of users attention & possibly cause an argument in order to make one

7 Likes

If you have a case you’d like to bring attention to the court @Samsonkillingtime , you can file one and we can set up a vote

8 Likes

we know @MatthewHecht would win though because no matter what I say he can just say because I’m batman and really there’s know beating that :laughing:

9 Likes

Yeah but anybody and everybody has said “I’m Batman”…

8 Likes

They can sat they arecme. But I am me.

9 Likes

@Samsonkillingtime , we just do it sometimes for giggles. There are no real rules.

7 Likes