(CASE CLOSED) The Second Trial of @basicallytimdrake (General Public Opinion)

Batman Joker GIF - Batman Joker Guilty - Discover & Share GIFs

• Innocent
  • Guilty
  • I Don’t Know or Have No Opinion
0 voters

The public speaks now

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-2nd-division-of-dc-community-courthouse-records-founded-by-holidayknight20-thebatgirlofnml/3393814/16

Updated at 10:00 pm on December 7, 2023

Final verdict has been reached guilty. Trial 2 on chocolates has been dropped, while Tral 1 on Sleep Patterns remain on record. Punishments for the defendant are to make healthier sleep choices for the betterment of their mental & physical health.

13 Likes

I know Drake for some time and I don’t want to see him guilty based on baseless accusations, but he’s not innocent either. He needs to explain this evidence. :pensive:

11 Likes

For the record I like chocolate custard. Is that good enough. Can you guys take these handcuffs off now.

11 Likes

This is about ice cream, sir

10 Likes

They’re basically the same thing

9 Likes

I don’t see why someone not liking a certain flavor of ice cream is a crime

10 Likes

He’s entitled to have his own opinion.

11 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

Start here (it’s better to get the whole story)

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/the-trial-of-basicallytimdrake/3393626

8 Likes

If he, @basicallytimdrake does not like chocolate ice cream, he does not have to just to appease the masses. This is after all America

IMG_3753

and in America we have the right to choose and he has chosen not to choose chocolate ice cream. Why am I for this? Because it leaves more for those of us that DO like/love and or enjoy the delicacy.

IMG_3755
IMG_3754

In conclusion… Lets go get some ice cream. @basicallytimdrake is buying, (your court fees). Ladies and…

IMG_3756

10 Likes

:laughing:

9 Likes

Oh and HEY @DC89 bring the pizzas to the ice cream parlor, Tim-Tim is buying.

8 Likes

Please do not bring pineapple toppings @DC89 or else we’re suing you too :laughing:

Let’s not pull a timdrake here and make bad decisions

9 Likes

It’s pizza, just grab from one of the other ones if pineapple ain’t your thing.

8 Likes

The actress who played Deanna Troi hate chocolate ice-cream, when her character was eating Chocolate ice cream, on Star Trek: The Next Generation, she actually had a bucket next to her to spit the Icecream out in each take, so I still find @basicallytimdrake innocent with no wrong doing, He has every right to like what he likes, dislike what he doesn’t like. He shouldn’t be forced to like something against his will.
Does he like Ice cream? I’m sure he does, but if he doesn’t, then who the heck are we to force it on this innocent man? Ladies and gentlemen I find no faults in him, not guilty.

9 Likes

I’m sure he likes ice cream too. We’re just seeing where everyone stands on chocolate.

Besides, its fun doing this anyway

8 Likes

I love any kind of chocolate, I’ll eat them at anytime!:grinning::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

8 Likes

gasp
rude

9 Likes

Innocent. Chocolate ice cream is disgusting. I’m vanilla all the way

7 Likes