Case Closed: The Unfortunate and Spontaneous Trial of @TheWifeofJasonTodd

Batman Joker GIF - Batman Joker Guilty - Discover & Share GIFs

Upon further investigation thanks to our new member and security/detective/protector of the Court & Community @YeahImMan (Thank you!), we the Board of the Court have decided to place @TheWifeOfJasonTodd under trial for multiple counts of crime, including aiding & abetting known-criminal @basicallytimdrake in his crimes. And probably because we’re bored and need a case

Of course as always, the public opinion may support the direction of the trial. Happy first 2024 trial everyone!

• Innocent
  • Guilty
  • Shut the H*ll Up!
  • I Don’t Know
0 voters
13 Likes

Y’all wanna join this party? @DC89 @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @ejdias.95910

9 Likes

I notice that despite me being listed as @TheWifeOfJasonTodd’s defense attorney, a prosecutor has yet to be listed.

This, I believe, is indicative of the lack of evidence needed to convict her.

11 Likes

I could prosecute

8 Likes

8050ac2f-aad8-4adc-82d2-3112c795b16e_83176534352018

10 Likes

I have loads of evidence already, some of which has confirmed confessions from @TheWifeOfJasonTodd of her own guilt

8 Likes

To be fair, everyone in Gotham knows who I am and who I work for. It’s just business.

9 Likes

Wow you’re making this easy for me.

8 Likes

Maybe you’re just a very good lawyer. You get more experience, you get better at it. You got a bright future ahead of ya!

9 Likes

You’re prouder of this than @basicallytimdrake on three of his trials LOL

8 Likes

I promise to be unfair and partial.

Guilty!

8 Likes

I would like to submit the following as evidence:

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd is Barbie. This is relevant because I said so.

9 Likes

This is evidence in her favor.

Barbie (2023) is a good movie.

9 Likes

This is true, even I have evidence of this:

9 Likes

Girlie whatchudoin’? You should’ve called- I’d have been more than happy to get you out of this.

:smiley:

10 Likes

This trial starts at noon EST on January 14, 2024, correct?

7 Likes

Hey I just got word of it myself. I was just chillin at home doing some laundry for the boss when a group of guys broke into my place and threw me in the back of a van. Next thing I know, I’m waking up in a courtroom hearing a convo about them sueing me! I stood no chance, and I think it was the guys sueing me who’s responsible for the van…

9 Likes

I was thinking 9 or 10 tomorrow morning eastern or pacific, who cares lol

7 Likes
  1. That did not happen
  2. You’re not being sued; this is a “federal” investigation
8 Likes

I’ll be asleep lol

8 Likes