Thank You, Stan Lee.

Today the world became a little bit darker. You truly helped shape my childhood, and I could never thank you in person, so I’ll thank you now. You were one of the greatest real life legends to ever exist and I appreciate everything you ever did, thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you, Stan…for giving a lonely kid without a dad stories about the value of courage and compassion. I try to raise my own kids with the life lessons your heroes taught me. Excelsior!

9 Likes

EXCELSIOR

3 Likes

I’ve met him in person and had him sign a rare comic of mine a memory I will cherish all the way to my grave

3 Likes

To Stan Lee!
:heart:
You’ll be missed

1 Like

Your creations put a smile on my face growing up as well as my children’s faces as they were growing up.

Thank you for everything Stan Lee!!

Excelsior indeed!!!

1 Like

Same here awesome

1 Like

Much Love Stan we Will miss you

1 Like

The world lost a true superhero today. As a kid I got really sick and almost died. I had to pretty much re-learn to use all my basic motor skills. The first comics I read were Spider-Man and the Fantastic four. Watching these heroes come to life on the pages and overcome every adversity really inspired me to keep fighting. Thank you Stan “the Man” Lee for always inspiring. Excelsior!

6 Likes

He made reading interesting for me which put me on my correct reading level and ultimately help me move to the next grade level in grade school. Stan Lee will be forever in my heart and memory.

4 Likes

One last thing not only did his comics help me with reading but in some way the books help guide my troubled mine. I am now have a few titles I am proud to have, 1st My mother was proud of me for joining the military, 2nd I raised four awesome children as a single parent while in the Navy, and last I am a Navy retired Veteran, Stan Lee I will thank you when I see you again my brother I never got to know.

3 Likes

Excelsior!

6 Likes

R.I.P. you genius of a person. :frowning:

2 Likes

Rest In Peace LEGEND. anyone ever read the “Imagine if Stan Lee created the DC Universe” tittles?

4 Likes

The world will never be as bright. Rip smiling Stan Lee. The father of modern comics.

3 Likes

Oh god, I almost cried when I heard he passed. He was such an awesome human.

3 Likes

I would love to hear a discussion on DC Daily about the 2001 miniseries called Just Image if Stan Lee created… Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and The Flash. It was a great series if you have never read it look it up.

7 Likes

RIP Stan Lee thank you for everything you did to make world better place. You touched so many life poor person to riches person. And break model having woman take leauge . Widow Capt. Marvel phonoix and other. And take social event and racist having first black superhero one my favorite black panther. To bad you could do nothing with the bat our with DC thank you

3 Likes

Rip
Thanks for making a better world for you and me!

3 Likes

R.I.P. Stan Lee

Excelsior!! :heart:

3 Likes