Thank You, Stan Lee.

You’ve touched our lives in more ways than can be counted. It is undeniable the impact you’ve made not just as an outstanding creator in the comic book industry, but as a good man with an infinite heart. You were a friend to everyone. You will be missed, but your memory will last for eternity.

No matter who your favorite character, publisher, or writer is, Stan Lee is a legend. We hope that you will all do your part in honoring his memory today.

414 Likes

I’m so thankful & grateful I got to meet him & get a few signatures from him. He did work on a DC Comics Presents issue & it was a Superman story by him & the late Darwyn Cooke. I will forever cherish that comic. It would be awesome if that comic were available to read on DC Universe, along with the DC Just Imagine stories in honor of Stan Lee.

10 Likes

Comics would not be where they are today without him. R.I.P. Stan Lee.

7 Likes

Thank you for everything Stan :heart: Rest in Peace sir :cry:

5 Likes

He was a amazing guy, and his cameos made me laugh all the time. RIP the legend

8 Likes

RIP Stan Lee :cry:

7 Likes

Rest In Peace in comic heaven

8 Likes

Rest In Peace, Stan, you were the legend.

7 Likes

I’ve got an idea guys. In order to keep Stan Lee’s cameos alive. I propose that they should have Deadpool dress up as Stan Lee in the Deadpool uniform.

4 Likes

RIP Stan Lee. This industry owes you everything.

8 Likes

I shocked when ı was heard. R.I.P. Stan Lee :pensive:

4 Likes

Heya, Stan. I hope you rest in peace and all, but while you’re up there, look up Jack Kirby, why don’t you? I bet the two of you still have a lot of stories to share.

5 Likes

We lost an Icon in the world of comics and storytelling. Thank you Stan Lee!!

4 Likes

Deepest sympathies to the family, friends, and fans of Mr. Lee. I realize the DC Daily show is primarily a promotional vehicle for the DC Entertainment brand, but that should really be set aside today to give proper respect to Mr. Lee. Perhaps Mr. Kevin Smith ( who I thought was originally supposed to be part of DC Daily) can host and share anecdotes along with some appropriate call-ins from the comics community for today’s DC Daily show. Plus, DC was able to get permission from Marvel to use Wolverine and Hulk for the wonderful Len Wein tribute by the incredible Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez, perhaps similar permissions can be sought today. Even delay the show if you have to!

6 Likes

Safe Home Mr. Stan Lee. One of the great imaginations of the 20th century. Thanks for the fantasies, laughs and teaching us “with Great Power come Great Responsibilities” RIP

4 Likes

Stan Lee really played a huge role in Comic books history, creating so many amazing characters, when I was a kid I would enjoy watching Spider-man and the Incredible Hulk cartoon where Stan Lee was a narrator for the show, just last week I watch Teen Titans go to the movie, for the first time, I was thrill that Stan Lee made a cameo in the movie. He will be miss.

4 Likes

Thank you for everything Stan Lee.

4 Likes

No doubt of this… Stan was “The Man” for a reason…

5 Likes

Thank you Stan Lee! :heart:

5 Likes

R.I.P :heart::purple_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes