Thank You, Stan Lee.

One of a kind. You will be missed

3 Likes

Stan still lives though. He is peter parker, ben grimm, hank pym, matt murdock, and the list goes on. He lived many different and exciting lives through his heroes. He did end up writing the great american novel. He will be missed. Excelsior!

5 Likes

The World’s Greatest Comic Magazine Creator.

3 Likes

I remember reading an interview where he said that he used to feel like what he did wasn’t important compared to doctors and engineers but that he had come to realize the value of entertainment. Stan Lee brought joy and wonderment to the world and he will be greatly missed. Excelsior!

7 Likes

R.I.P. THE BIGGEST SUPER HERO OF ALL TIMES, MR. STAN LEE

8 Likes

Great man and an all around good guy, also funny as hell in those cameos :zap:

6 Likes

Rest In Peace Master Lee! You will be terribly missed! Thank you!

5 Likes

He lived a long, amazing life and now he gets to rest.

5 Likes

Still reeling from this news. I’ve been rereading Marvel Comics: The Untold Story & I started rewatching the MCU from the beginning. I still can’t find the words to express how I feel about his passing.

4 Likes

A great loss to the comic community. Rest in Peace, Stan!

3 Likes

It’s going to be hard not seeing his random cameos in the Marvel films, but I’m so honored to have enjoyed his genius and creativity my entire life. So many of my favorite characters were brought to life all because of him. God bless you, Stan Lee, for the impression you’ve made on my life. I will always be a fan and will continue to support Marvel in future endeavors. Hopefully they will stay true to you. RIP. Excelsior!

4 Likes

Rip Stan the Man you inspired me you made my dreams come true you gave me hope and you made me a true believer so for that thank you sir thank you for everything love and respect God bless you

6 Likes

If it makes anyone feel better, he’s already filmed his cameos for the next 3 marvel movies. Excelsior stan. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Rest In Peace stan.

6 Likes

Excelsior R.I.P. True Believer

7 Likes

Truly, an icon. It almost seemed as if he would live forever. He will forever be immortalized in the hearts and minds of comic fans and non-comic fans alike. Rest well, Stan… EXCELSIOR!

5 Likes

R.I.P. Stan ,you made this world seem better.

4 Likes

RIP STAN <3

4 Likes

Rip Stan Lee :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

R.I.P. Stan Lee you will be truly missed

EXCELSIOR!!!

4 Likes