Thank You, Stan Lee.

You will be truly missed Stan! Thank you for all you have done for the comic book world! Won’t be the same without you.

5 Likes

Excelsior!

5 Likes

Stan Lee was a beast

6 Likes

really nice tribute on DC Daily from a heartfelt Whitney Moore, thanks you guys, for doing that, and thank you, Stan

7 Likes

one of the greatest creative minds ever and more than that a good man, rest in peace stan lee you will always be in our hearts

4 Likes

Stan Lee was the best nobody can replace he has always been active and he will always be in my heart as the person who got me into comics and superheroes the movies are awesome and at least he will be in two more cameos in the MCU R.I.P Stan Lee

4 Likes

Sorry but I must disagree with “manifest” here. As I said earlier in this thread, a REAL tribute was warranted here, and today’s DC Daily didn’t cut it. I’m sure Whitney Moore is a really nice person in real life, but her script reading had no warmth, no soul, And then just to go into the usual DC brand promotional pieces?!? WHY?!?..I think DC needs to realize that we are spending disposable income here because of being part of this community for some time, and when the community has a loss, I don’t care about, “Oooo, look! There’stwo Robins on the screen!”…To maybe make it more relatable, think of Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny when she tells Vinny do you think the dear that got shot cares about the son of a b#### who shot him was wearing? Well, you guys just pulled a Vinny! If that’s all DC Daily could do today for Mr. Lee, then today’s episode should have been cancelled. I bet NBC Nightly News had a better tribute and for them, it’s just another news story.

2 Likes

Stan lee got me into comics… From spiderman onward. Even when i got introduced to DC comics and fell in love with DC characters, the impact of stan lees imaginative characters and storys will always live on to all comic fans. No one can fill his shoes. I hope Marvel can live on with the memory of a legend and continue to inspire the comic youth of today and tomorrow.

3 Likes

Sad day for comic world will all miss you Stan the man

5 Likes

He created so many amazing characters and comic. He will be missed but his legacy will live on forever. Rest In Peace Stan Lee.

4 Likes

There will never be another like him.
Godspeed Stan…excelsior

7 Likes

Stan Lee: Artist, writer, visionary, but above all, friend. Thank you for everything. Your impact will last for generations to come.

4 Likes

One of the most creative people to have impacted us comic fans or not, Stan Lee will be missed

4 Likes

Thanks For Everything You Due To Makes Us Happy With Your Creativity Passion And Dedication…

4 Likes

Rest In Peace Stan lee thank you for great memories

4 Likes

Rest peace stan you were and still a legend

4 Likes

I can’t imagine a world without Stan Lee. You stirred my imagination, and my love for comics and their incredible stories. Thank you sir, you’ll never be forgotten.

4 Likes

Hey everyone go, out and see Venom. it’s the last time he’s going to be on the great seen at least as far as I know you might not ever get to see him again so I tell you just go see Venom.

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Stan Lee is second only to Walt Disney for shaping the popular culture of our world today. He is number one when it comes to making all these characters and stories that have become the biggest film franchise in history. He will live on forever.

5 Likes