Welcome back to the next episode of Tech Tuesday! The place to live out your own heroic fantasies with some of the coolest gadgets, weapons and gear available in the DC Universe.
This week, you’re late for work! You overslept. There was a power cut in the night and your alarm didn’t go off. Maybe your rooster was stolen by a jealous neighbour. It doesn’t really matter, all you know is that you’re late. You usually take the train, but it’s far too late for that. You hop in the shower and start rehearsing excuses to your boss when you hear a noise outside in the yard. Something fell from the skies and landed in your back yard. Roll Kelex to see what fell from the heavens!
How It Works:
We need Kelex’s assistance! Use Kelex to roll for a random number out of 8. You can do this by commenting and saying “@Kelex roll 1d8”. Our friendly resident chatbot will then give you a number out of 8. This number indicates which Gadget you’ve received based on the list of gadgets below. If you’re unsure of how the gadget works, we’ve left some details for each gadget to help you out!
Now, all you need to do is take a look at the gadget and tell us how you would use it to save the day. You can be as creative as you like. I’ll be taking the best 5 answers in a poll and sharing them with you in the next installment of Tech Tuesday
1. Batman’s Batpod - A Batcycle that ejects from the Tumbler (or Batmobile) in The Dark Knight series. Super agile, super cool!
2. Green Arrow’s Arrowcar - It’s not cool, but it’ll definitely get you where you need to go… and fast!
3. Lobo’s Spacehog - No need for roads with this thing. You’ll be at work in no time!
4. Tim Drake’s Motorcycle - With Batman’s resources behind him, this bike is faster and more well equipped than most you’ll find. A great gift!
5. The Teen Titan’s T-Car - Has rocket boosters AND cup holders. What more do you need?
6. The Joker’s Jokermobile - For when you want to pull up at work in style. Did I mention the machine guns?
7. Sam - Equipped with an electrical conductor and casters, you can still take the train line with this one!
8. Wildcard - Pick your own vehicle!