Tech Tuesday: The Work Disaster. Which DC Vehicle Can Save You?

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

@kelex roll 1d8

4 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

The T-Car! Well, I’m out of luck here, because I don’t really know how to drive very well… or am I? Because lucky for me, the T-Car is built to interface directly with Cyborg. Which means if I even try to start it, he’ll know somebody’s touching his baby. Once he makes contact, I’ll explain the situation and ask him to give me a remote controlled lift, in exchange for finding his lost car… and he may even do it. He is a hero after all. And at top speed with Cyborg at the wheel, I’ll be where I need to go in record time.

10 Likes

While I am in the shower, I hear a boom, I get out dry off and slip my clothes on. When I walk outside in my backyard, and look at the alley where I had parked the the T-car which my bud Cyborg loaned me, I see a smoking crater where a meteorite landed on it and totally destroyed it, all that is remaining is apparently one tire flung from the landing on my patio. Needless to say with all the destruction and emergency responders, there is no way, I am able to go to work. I pick up my phone and call the office and explain the situation, my boss says, Thank God, you are alright, we are watching it on the news now, don’t worry about coming in today. I give a sigh in relief and call Cyborg, but before he answers, I see Starfire drop him near the crater, where he breaks down in tears and screams. I say hey Cyborg, there’s a tire over here, I see a brilliant blue light and the next thing, I know is that I wake up back inside the house against the wall with a splitting headache.

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

5 Likes

:game_die: 3

4 Likes

Well with Lobo’s spacehog I am not going to be too late to work since I get to avoid all the traffic by being above it. I just make sure to park it a block or two away from work so it is less likely that Lobo finds me. I really don’t want that guy coming after me for thinking I stole his bike :grimacing:. I would rather get in trouble at work. (Sorry boss, might not be in for awhile. I have a bounty hunter after me because I used his bike). Haha

10 Likes

He already gave you a lift there! He’s not a taxi service :joy:

Woah there! Since when did I become a boss? We’re equals!

Honestly it sounds like they deserve it. Roosters are hard to come by these days!

If he doesn’t like the Rooster, he might enjoy the T-Car? It has cupholders and everything!

Aha! Very smart coming up with some credibility for your tardiness! I like this.

Hopefully she’s wearing a helmet! :grimacing:

Honestly, can’t really fault this logic… :man_shrugging:

Even Batman needs a night off, sir.

He was lonely, OK? Needed some similar companionship!

I don’t know… Do you? :eyes: This is your fantasy!

They’re major stakeholders and your actions directly affect them. It’s close enough!

+10 points for really committing to this bit! :batman:

I think this would probably be an even better trip than using FSD in a Tesla! I’m sure he’d be happy to exchange a small favor for his beloved T-Car, you’re both heroes to each other on this morning!

It’s the least any boss can do right? You survive a near miss from a meteorite which is as good a reason as any for a day off!

Yikes. :grimacing: I think you might’ve touched a nerve there.

Not to mention you get a great view on your way!

I think this is a safe bet. You could maybe leave a 'sorry I technically borrowed this. Plz no kill" sign on Lobo just before you leave it?

I’m not sure that my boss would buy this one either. @Applejack & @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell - Would you buy this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Not sure how well the note would go over but I like the idea!

6 Likes

Fun Fact about me…I’m always committed to being Batman

JAzW (1).jpeg
ALWAYS
JAzS.jpeg

8 Likes

It’s important to be polite! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ll bear this in mind. Don’t hurt me! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Don’t worry…you’re safe

5 Likes

I think you’d make a great boss anyway @Alec.Holland. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Too kind sir :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d8

2 Likes

:game_die: 8

2 Likes

Ooo wild card.
Well I guess I’ll go with the bat pod.
Land in the back I change do what I have to get on drive to work. With the bike.
They see the bike and also
“why are you late?”
I say “If you can’t tell by my bike I own the place”
And walk in to work. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes