Tech Tuesday: The Haunting. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save You?

I second this!!

6 Likes

I second the second to this!

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

2 Likes

:game_die: 3

2 Likes

Hmm most knowledge I have are from the show​:sweat_smile:

So I drain the life force of the spirit from the doll into the dagger. But now my dagger’s possessed. So I make the spirit a friend and now a have a ghost dagger to help out on some adventures.

5 Likes

TBH that seems like a pretty solid plan to me :smiley:

4 Likes

Wildcard: Batarang
I know what you’re thinking the batarang is not a good gadget at all ,but in real time, it can have some good uses. You can make seperate gadgets out of it, such as, the sonic, remote controlled, electric, explosive, ect. It can even be used as a knife, at times. That’s why the batarang would save me.

4 Likes

welcome @kamillo.loyuk0914.15237 !

3 Likes

Thank you! Looking Forward to the future. (I might be time jumping to see the future, never know)

4 Likes

:laughing: now you can go on missions with Katana.

4 Likes

I would argue that but it’s true :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

:man_shrugging: Here’s what I could find: :male_detective:

After getting exercised by variant universal energy or something like that, the ghost in question sought a new host body amidst Central City. He initially inhabited a Beebo doll, but Beebo’s inherent goodness left the ghost in a weakened state. To recuperate, he required another host body, so he found a doll from the public domain to inhabit. It just so happens that my sister Yera bought said doll for my prospective niece. (She likes The Flash, so it all works out.)
When the doll started talking to her (“Find me a new host”, “I need to feed”, “This attack was no accident”, etc.), rather than telling me or a verified intergalactic enforcement agency (She never tells me these things.), she characteristically and irresponsibly assumed everything was fine and ignored it. The doll told my niece to go to an abandoned house in my old cul-de-sac (one of those ominous houses that’s only noticed around October 31st) where she gave it to me because, at this point, she grew out of the talking doll fad and moved toward videogames. When she left, (It was about dusk.) the doors shut, and now, the ghost is waiting for the “Multi-Cube”`s energy to die out so he can use me as a host body.

Four hours and 41 minutes to go…
5 Likes

@Reaganfan78

Googles Baby-Doll

…

Regrets immediately.

@Reforged

I think I’d probably start with the corrosive spray, if I’m honest :sweat_smile:

Yikes :joy:

So… you stunned a random child? :grimacing:

@SpoilerAlert88

@Row.Harper

@Jurisdiction

Thank you so much for being so sweet! I’ve massively enjoyed Tech Tuesday so far and it means a lot that you’re enjoying it! Please let me know if you think of anything cool you’d like to see as part of the event :blue_heart:

@NYJt3

The ultimate M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end there. Love it!

@Red_Hood0914 - Wishing you a warm welcome both to the community and to Tech Tuesday! Feel free to let the moderator team know if you ever need anything :slight_smile:

In this situation, true.

I think the explosive one on it’s own would probably get the job done! The versatility is definitely the Batarang’s biggest strength. Good answer!

@ReepDaggle

The fact that you went out of your way to write an origin story is 10/10. I appreciate it!

Needs must I suppose. Better than no host, but only just.

giphy (2)

This is the millenial way!

Don’t forget to tell her that there’s some bomb DC skins available in Fortnite. DCUI subscribers get access to them in April :eyes:

I hope that it was worth all the counting down!

8 Likes

This has to be one of my favorite comments you’ve ever said lol!

5 Likes

Thank you, thank you! bows

4 Likes

I love bows! Especially bow and arrows!

72ayCl

4 Likes

Your welcome! I like that this has me thinking outside the box and learning more about some of the gadgets and their uses. Keep up the creativity everyone!

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d7

3 Likes

:game_die: 5

3 Likes