Swamp Thing Season 1

Who else for an etrigan show the only thing that would difficult about it would be making a demon from practical effects

4 Likes

So did they change or slightly ulter his character?because it looks like they did.

1 Like

Why can’t I watch it?? Not even S1E1?? Why are there locks on them?! Why am I paying to be locked out of a series?!?

3 Likes

Because it’s one episode a week like normal TV shows.

7 Likes

So are we geting terra or not

3 Likes

Swamp Thing, Good Omens, Godzilla: King of the Monsters…May 31st is gonna be fun.

12 Likes

4th wall break!!! Ambush bug will be available tonight

4 Likes

I heard production got cut short due to loss of funds. DC needs to bring in more content if it wants to stay in existence. Where is the recent DC movies for example?

6 Likes

I subscribed to the service for this series, I am disappointed to hear that the number of episodes has been reduced.

7 Likes

Whose ready for a series that is located in an actual town that they could have actually fillmed in with almost better tax breaks then North Carolina, but decided not to and now has financial issues?

3 Likes

Has anyone else heard the rumors the series was reduced and this will be the only season.

6 Likes

@holmeswater shortend yea cancelled no

2 Likes

Only a couple more days!

3 Likes

Is this going to be a horror series???!!

5 Likes

Because if it is I’m SOOO Down for it!!!

3 Likes

@ArtistFromHell2002 Duh. It totally is

2 Likes

it deeply disturbs me that you are asking whether or not this is a horror series as one of the entire selling points for this programme during its promotion has been that its a “hard-R horror series”. every time i google swamp thing i cannot avoid that simple three-word description. that being said, swamp thing is the entire reason i began paying for this service. I really REALLY hope they don’t mess this up. I really loved Titans and Doom Patrol may be the best hero show i have ever seen so the anticipation for swamp thing has been driving me up the wall. has there been any press linking the show to titans and doom patrol? i really hope that DC universe ends up creating its own, more-adult version of the arrowverse with a shared live-action universe. no offense to the arrowverse but i do not feel its content can hold a candle to what we’ve been provided here on DC Universe. any news as what exclusive programing is on the slate after Swamp Thing or are we still in a “wait-and-see” phase with regards to the viability of DC universe having its own streaming service in the first place?? Speculations are also appreciated.

3 Likes

What time will it be released tomorrow?

2 Likes

Why can’t it release at midnight? 8 am is very inconvenient

8 Likes

8AM? Really? What the hell…

5 Likes