Swamp Thing Season 1

I can’t wait. I’ve been doing my homework to get ready.

7 Likes

I can not wait for this series. It already looks great from the teasers. If they make it as comic accurate like Doom Patrol, this will be another win for DC Universe.

11 Likes

I love how Swamp Thing has such a creative name. Like there’s Wonder Woman, there’s the Joker, there’s Harley Quinn, there’s Poison Ivy, there’s Scarecrow, and there’s… that Swamp Thing.

6 Likes

Is it too much to hope for Matt Ryan to show up as Constantine in this?

20 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be bloody. I can’t wait!

7 Likes

This page with all of the locked episodes has me even more hyped than the trailer. I’m so ready for this.

8 Likes

I heard Aquamans director is on this project…?

8 Likes

Beware the GREEN! It’s almost time!

9 Likes

Is swamp thing not available to watch yet

6 Likes

remember the wes craven adaptation

4 Likes

How come the “Directed by” and “Written by” sections are never fully entered and only list the first (few) writers and directors?

4 Likes

Really hope this’ll really be a horror series!!
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: The Hype is LITT, Yo!!!

8 Likes

Started reading the Alan Moore run to get ready for this and WOW I am beyond excited.

9 Likes

Considering that there as a lot of horror in the trailer I think it is going to be more Alan Moore And it includes Blue Devil (Daniel Cassidy) and Professor Pyg (Lazlo Valentine) I am crazy excited! This show is going to be awesome!!!

16 Likes

Of all the Superhero events in this year, THIS series is the ONLY ONE, I’ve been eagerly anticipating! SO PUMPED TO SEE SWAMPY LIVE AGAIN!

21 Likes

Perfect timing, with Doom Patrol S1 about to end. Now I’ll have my favorite earth elemental to look forward to!

12 Likes

If Matt Ryan shows up as the Hellblazer himself I’m gonna lose my mind cant get my hopes up then again all I wanted was the bat to make an appearance in titans and I guess I got my wish kinda so we’ll see

12 Likes

now all we need is precher and lucifer to appear in the arrowverse

7 Likes

I hope for one day an animal man show set in this same universe so one day we can see the events of rotworld transpire!!! So heres to hoping swampy does well and my dreams come true!!

11 Likes

Let’s HOPE we get an appearance from John Constantine! Would love to see that cross-over and a Constantine season 2, or even a reboot.

22 Likes