Swamp Thing Season 1

When CDC researcher Abby Arcane returns to her childhood home of Houma, Louisiana, in order to investigate a deadly swamp-borne virus, she develops a surprising bond with scientist Alec Holland—only to have him tragically taken from her. But as powerful forces descend on Houma, intent on exploiting the swamp’s mysterious properties for their own purposes, Abby will discover that the swamp holds mystical secrets, both horrifying and wondrous—and the potential love of her life may not be dead after all.

What did you think about this live action series of Swamp Thing? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

3 Likes

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE GREEN BOI

15 Likes

I know they’re going for a more serious angle here, but would be cool to see the occasional nod or callback to the old films from the 80s, or if they’re really feeling brave the old cartoon. Haha. ^^

8 Likes

Sweet!!!

5 Likes

I understand DC is going for a more dark angle and Marvel has even jumped on that bandwagon with the New Mutants stuff but Swamp Thing has always been a heroic character even if he was a darker heroic character… I really hope they don’t go Manthing with it.

9 Likes

I am HYPED for them introducing Blue Devil!

10 Likes

Super excited for this!!!

6 Likes

Man im feeling everything so far shocked how good doom patrol is this should be interesting

8 Likes

This looks terrifying… (terrifyingly good):scream:

6 Likes

I love the original movie and now this!!! I’m hooked already

4 Likes

Any word on if we’re getting the 90s live action series as well? Now would be the time to put it up if they got it.

9 Likes

Can’t wait!

6 Likes

they should totally add the animated series too!! my younger siblings would totally love it

10 Likes

Anyone other than me hoping for a Buddy Baker/Animal Man cameo? I’d be fine with just a reference lol

11 Likes

Looks really DARK. Luv it! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

So excited

6 Likes

is it not ready to view yet?

2 Likes

@bellzLove, the first episode won’t be available until May 31st :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can not wait :crocodile:

7 Likes

My daughter and I are really looking forward to this series!

5 Likes