Swamp Thing Season 1

@TheOnlyNova it is a horror show

3 Likes

Only five more hours!!! I signed up just for this show and doom patrol!

4 Likes

Only five more hours!!! I signed up just for this show and doom patrol!

7 Likes

Blue Devil? How super cool is that?

6 Likes

It has been rumored that the the number of episodes have been reduced for the show. Not so, it was a minor miss calculation. But, you all do not have to take my word for it.

4 Likes

Two more hours and the Thing began!!!

5 Likes

What time will we be able to watch Swamp Thing? I live in Ohio. Anyone know?

2 Likes

kminotaur32.73583 it should state next to the episode how much time is left till you can watch it. It states less than 1 hour. At 8 A.M. EST

4 Likes

I was assuming at 8:00 A.M. EST, but now it looks like it is going to be starting at 9:00 EST.

4 Likes

Swamp Thing in less than an hour!

7 Likes

Hey DC Universe, how about just make it available at midnight. Stop advertising May 31st without the time of day you will let us watch it. Also fix the link that says to check out details on how to watch it with the community. It goes to a damn thread about Damian Wayne. Why must DC always half ass everything

5 Likes

Prepare to get scared! I wonder if we will see Blue Devil.

5 Likes

My biggest dream is Constantine makes an appearance to tease a PROPER Hellblazer series. Doubtful, but like, can you imagine?

10 Likes

I just hope it’s going to be good :+1::camping:

7 Likes

Lets go!!!

5 Likes

Waiting for the episodes let’s go!!!

3 Likes

one minute couldnt be sooooo long

6 Likes

30 seconds LETS GOOOOOO!

6 Likes

Wish this had dropped at midnight rather than during the start of my work day. But oh well, beggars can’t be choosers! Stoked to watch this when I get off from work!

8 Likes

Woohoo it’s finally here!

4 Likes