Superman with Long Hair Appreciation Thread (It's Not a Mullet)

I like the long hair.

6 Likes

5 Likes

After reading through the Death and Return of Superman recently, I was surprised by how little time he actually wore the black costume. Considering how iconic it’s become, I would’ve guessed he wore it for a year at least.

5 Likes

I can dig it.

6 Likes

DC Multiverse — Conner & Clark Kent in Reign of the Supermen...

I think Supes agrees

8 Likes

Ironically that image is of him just being confused about his son.

6 Likes

Oh I know, it was the best I could find lol

6 Likes

This seemed relevent:

6 Likes

Well, honestly I don’t think it is a mullet.
Trust me, if anyone has seen some of the true mullets down south, where I live, you’d agree.
Regardless, I agree with my brother @moro.
Besides, I’ve had people tell me that I have a mullet, but thats not true. Because my hair is literally the exact same length all over my head.
So you do you Supes. :sunglasses::rofl::hugs:
To each his own. :metal:t2::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lookin’ dapper and making the rest of us look average at best @bigblock66 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I think the problem with that era, and it’s something we see a lot in these comics where multiple artists draw these characters, is that sometimes he’s drawn with long hair (which I think works on Superman), and other artists drew him with a mullet (which should be a war crime), and everyone remembers the mullet and assumes that’s what he had the entire time, even if they’re looking at a Supes with long hair.

6 Likes

Maybe they’ll one day make an animated series with the long hair.

8 Likes

I would love to see that.

8 Likes

Superman TAS came real close to doing that.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. You’re a nut my friend.
I was wasn’t tryin to be all that. I was just saying that I’ve ben told that i have a mullet too. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

True. After all, a classic mullet has a close shave on the sides, but you have to admit it is a funny word to use when describing Superman.

Say, do I detect a Jeep logo in that picture? :grin:

7 Likes

Absolutely my brother. Thats my burnt orange JK Rubicon. Thats my baby. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

This could have been great or terrible (my vote is terrible but you never know)

9 Likes

It would have been terrible. There is a reason it never got made despite the insane costs.

6 Likes

I am a really big Nick Cage and Superman fan and I would not want this movie.

6 Likes