Superman with Long Hair Appreciation Thread (It's Not a Mullet)

11 Likes

7 Likes

Thank you, I believe I looked for that image and couldn’t find one in a good quality.

4 Likes

I think long haired Superman works, depending on the artist. Some make it too mullet-like. I generally dislike mullets (even on Nightwing!).

Now, long haired Clark Kent as a secret id doesn’t work as well for me. Superman/Clark is already relying on people not noticing his glasses and curly que bang… Adding a more easily identifiable hairstyle isn’t the best idea.

5 Likes

Clark’s secret identity is based on nobody thinking he has one.
This study shows why it is genius.

6 Likes

Yeah, I get that in theory, but I know he has one. The more he does to blur the lines the more it bugs me, lol.

7 Likes

This thread made me remember when I was reading Superman as a kid there was some explanation that he used to go to the bottled city of Kandor for haircuts.

Then I thought of another issue Superman #330 where he said he forgot that he was using super–hypnotism to make people always see Clark Kent as frail and small

6 Likes

That’s amazing on so many levels.

5 Likes

Is it a Mullet? Is it not a Mullet? Folks, I don’t care. This era of Superman is so amazing to me. I love Superman and this time period so much.

7 Likes

I find the long hair cool. Welcome back to the community. :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Wright-On-Network! Glad you enjoy this Superman - the mullet is a classic. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :superman_hv_1:

5 Likes

One of my favorite Funkos!

8 Likes

Is that supposed to be Cage?

2 Likes

No, it’s part of the 90’s JLA set they did.

3 Likes

cool

3 Likes

Love me some long haired Supes

5 Likes

Make the new movie Superman have a mullet DAMN IT!

3 Likes

It is cute!

6 Likes

Just realized that my profile picture is long hair Superman. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

I see Robin has been sabotaging your glasses.

5 Likes