Superman with Long Hair Appreciation Thread (It's Not a Mullet)

I also really like that costume for nightwing

5 Likes

I use to have a toy of it, in fact I think it was the best Superman toy ever, same with Clark Kent.:nerd_face:

5 Likes

My favorite piece of Superman with long hair in my collection.

7 Likes

Where can I find a collection tour :astonished:

5 Likes

Check my profile for a link to my collection thread. It follows my collection as it grew and morphed over time :slightly_smiling_face:

Appreciate the interest!

6 Likes

I’m reading through the Triangle Era right now, and for as much flack as I heard about the “mullet”, I really don’t mind it that much. Clark with a ponytail is a much funnier look to me, especially when it’s in the context of both Superman and Clark disappearing and reappearing at the same time and then both having long hair at the same time afterwards. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

psych-you-know-thats-right

7 Likes

@CKComics-Rebel-2ndinCommand Soooo are we able to add Nightwing here because I love his mullet.

5 Likes

I did!

Side note: I call him The Dark Knightwing when he is Batman.

4 Likes

Funny you should mention this. I just re-read the whole Death and Return of Superman and I have to say I still think it is a good look.

I may be biased- I had Kirk Cameron Growing Pains hair in High School. I’ve been bald since my early 20’s and I am currently getting nostalgic about having a full head of hair. :grin:

(See- Diana approves of Clark’s awesome hair, so we should too!)

7 Likes

Name Changed. :grin: maybe that will raise awareness :rofl:

5 Likes

I can take or leave the long hair but another thing from the era I want back is his black costume, if it help his body absorb sunlight better then why not wear it all the time or add black segments to the regular suit?

3 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

6 Likes

Did the title change :sob:

4 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

This should answer your question

5 Likes

Aquaman in the distance in the same fashion; more of a longer hair style vs the proverbial mullet.

6 Likes

Didnt even notice that. Good catch :grin:

5 Likes

I love long hair Superman! I think it was a good way to make look less generic.

3 Likes

5 Likes