:00_superman1:Superman and Lois S2 Discussion Thread :00_superman1:

I dunno, I kind of liked Clark having to deal with what’s going on with him and his talk with the boys. Lois’ talk with Sam gave us a lot of backstory without feeling too much like exposition; it felt more like a father/daughter conversation that was long overdue.

3 Likes

If only.

2 Likes

Right?! Epic trickery!

2 Likes

Jordan and Sarah are okay!!! I really hope nothing messes with them!!

Fragging Bizarro!!! The bastich himself!!! Looks like we were tricked by being told we were going to be dealing with Doomsday.

2 Likes

I swear my mom did the red eyes thing when I refused to follow her instructions at the grocery store once.

6 Likes

I really wanted to see Doomsday, but you know Bizzaro is interesting… I guess

2 Likes

He is way more interesting than Doomsday.

2 Likes

Playing both Superman and Bizarro is also a much stronger acting challenge for Tyler Hoechlin, playing two (three, if you separate Clark and Superman,) characters who are both similar and different.

Remember when Tom Welling played his version of Bizarro and Clark Luthor and we finally realized how good Welling is as an actor?

4 Likes

E3

Amazing episode.

Lana running for mayor. Mistrust amongst Smallville and things go south. But Sarah for the rescue and seems to be back on track. Nice.

Jordan dealing with secrets and it goes wrong. But nice to see it patched up and in a sweet way.

John having trouble at football and now drugs (Kryptonite). Interesting where this will go and who her dad is.

Nat worried about Steel and Steel still struggling but they seem to be doing better and the suit maybe get some super upgrade :sweat_smile:. Also who’s the geologist that hit him. Can’t remember her name.

Lois dealing with Ally (who according to comcis is Parasites if I got that lsat name right. Maybe that her cults purpose to feed her) and building stronger relationships with her dad. Nice.

Supes not doing well. The visions and link getting worse strange new twist with Doomsday until it wasn’t. Another twist. You won’t get me next season :sweat_smile:. Awesome™:+1: fight scene there. But Bizarro. The connection makes some sense now. Was looking forward to Doomsday being a favorite of mine but Bizarro is still great and looking forward to where this will go. The logo was cool to at the end.

Is Bizaro good? Is he Bad? What about Lois and her sister? None of this and more Different Bizaro Time Different Bizaro Channel

1 Like

The geologist is Dr. Faulkner, Rampage from the comics. Allston, well, there’s an Alexandra Allston but who knows if that’s the same character.

2 Likes

Thanks​:+1:

1 Like

I’m very curious to find out what makes this Bizarro Superman different from others but I love how they did the inverse logo for it just to make sure we know this is a Bizarro.

The way he’s all in tatters and such I wonder if he might not be a zombie Kryptonian.

3 Likes

Why do this?! You’re better than this, you’re better than drug storylines, better than cheating! I fell completely in love with Kyle, but now you reveal he cheated on Lana!!! As well as having Jon in a stupid drug storyline. This is not the same show we fell in love with.

Lucy has been completely destroyed. Bizarro better come in and butcher Allston in bloody little pieces!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this episode!

Seeing how far gone Lucy is will break your heart…so I can only imagine how Lois feels. People like Allie crawl into your mind and feed on your insecurities.

I wonder what the gem around Bizarro’s neck is doing. Is it drawing power from Clark? Is it drawing life? Or both?

I’m sure this storyline with Jonathan will resolve itself soon.

Jordan is so lucky his grandfather still has access to tech that’ll wipe footage. I’m not sure about him training him, though.

Good on Lana for not playing dirty. The ending with Kyle is a shock, but it also shows he’s really trying to better himself, acknowledging his mistakes and trying to fix them. Sure, it’ll probably come back to bite him later, or else we don’t have conflict for a story but I think it’ll work out.

Sometimes I want to feel bad for Natalie and other times it seems like she goes from zero to sixty in a second. Now, to be fair, she’s a teenager and has been through a lot. And anyone seeing their father like that would have that reaction, but I like her better when she’s amped up about something rather than scolding someone.

Sucks we gotta wait a few weeks for a new episode, but on the plus side, when new episodes do start, one will air on my birthday!

4 Likes

LOVED all the action set pieces with Bizarro. Especially the snow area. Can’t get over how awesome it was! :exploding_head:

Didn’t expect Jordan to pair up with his Grandad for training, looking forward to it and how it’ll play out compared to his Dads training in S1.

Dang Kyle Dang… :disappointed:

I was so afraid that was the end of John Henry (whooooosh ~) and he also had some badass moments. He’s really the best BFF Clark can rely on to watch his back. Now without him and Andersons team being 2/3rds dead where will he turn :fearful: Maybe that’s when Jordan will come in down the line.

3 Likes

E4
Great episode

Jordan trying to help out and be a hero. Gets saved by gramps and now wants to train. Wonder how Clark will react when he finds out?

John on XK. Not good. That’s definitely going to blow up at some point.

Lana have a now in the sad dirty side of politics. Cool stuff from Sarah when confronted with it. But then it’s Kyle there after. :thinking:

Lois had it ruff. Trying to help her sister at all costs leads to pain. And now the loss of her friend to the cult too. But I think she’s in on it going deep making everyone including Lois think she’s against only double cross and help her and stop Ally.

As for Lucy she’s definitely in to it. Is that other side pre crisis memories. Is that what her cult does. Also Ally interesting parasite route as a metaphorical parasite.

Supes battle Biz in an epic Clash. The loss of two Supers and almost Steel. Poor Nat definitely see where she’s coming from with the fact this super stuff ruined it all before and now it may again. Also the necklace. Is it how he was made or a way back home and that’s Clark.

How will training go? What dirt does the mayor have? What’s next for Bizarro? All this and more Same :superman:uper Time Same :superman:uper Channel

3 Likes

I’m Surprised They Had Lucy Lane Join A Cult!
Given the Allison Mack Controversy From Smallville!
Maybe, Their Warning Dangers of Cults as A Way Too Help Allison Mack’s Victims?!

They, Made Bizzarro It Seems Stronger Than Superman and More of A Threat!
Two Dead!
Their Murders Happened Rather Quickly and Senseless!
Superman Did Warn Them That They Aren’t Ready, Yet!

Lana Lang’s Husband Has A Drinking Problem?!
Sarah Tried Too Kill Herself?!
Strong Topics For Discussion!
Remember, the Future Will Get Better!
Darkness Passes!

I’m Surprised They Didn’t Have the Catholic Church, Some Priests and Nuns In the Episode!
Very Dark and Scary Episode!

2 Likes

I keep seeing darksed in every story and I know it’s not him but could that cukt leader Being a female version of G glorious godfrey?

3 Likes

The cult leader has the same name as the female Parasite.

3 Likes

I, Wouldn’t Mind Seeing Darkseid or Doomsday On the Show!
But, Prankster Might Be Better!
I, Would Like Too See Atomic Skull and His Wife In Their Classic Light Green Costumes!

2 Likes