Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

With all this talk of pockets, lets just get Rob Liefeld to redeisgn Connor.

1 Like

Take the reign of the supermen super suit for him.

• make him bigger,his normal pre Flashpoint size
    -black S shield on chest
  • make his gloves fingerless
    -make the greey lines up his legs red
    -give him his black leather jacket with his original yellow S shield on back

Full power set,fully powered kryptonian power set,WITH him controlling his bio field completely with his mind

3 Likes

Mix of all 3

2 Likes

Not exactly what I was saying ,but close.

2 Likes

So anyone else surprised they shipped Kon with Blackfire on Titans and in the comic? Along with the fact it was actually good?

2 Likes

Conner is a great character and Josh is also great playing him,plus the actress who plays black fire is very attractive.

Tana,knockout,cassie
Ms martian
Blackfire

Every version has his own romantic match

3 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t forget Cassandra Cain for however brief that one was. Also hooked up with Blackfire in the comics briefly.

2 Likes

2 Likes

wait what episode is that from?! Did episode 3 come out?

1 Like

Future episode.it was in the trailer for the season.

I want to know if he is doing it of his own free will or being controlled somehow to do this.

Plus is he taking over lexcorp?

Btw anybody think they already have a actor for superman ,because the statue means they already have a face for superman

3 Likes

I’m just hoping he’s not going full bald.

2 Likes

Never know,he could be bald on the show,at the con he was growing it back,and that’s after they were done filming,so I guess we shall see.

I just hope he doesn’t go bad again,more like he does it as a sign that he is trying to understand his lex side.

Btw does anybody think Conners power levels are way lower than Superman’s on the show? While Conner can’t fly ,superman is flying in space to other parts of the universe

2 Likes

I was personally very disappointed with his part of this final issue ugh.

Anybody want to take a guess at everyone in that group funeral Pic?

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

I grew up on the Death and Reign of Supermen. I loved Superboy as it was a nice take for the day and gave me a hero close to my age, as so many “young” superheroes had grown up or moved forward or joined teams that were older then my reading cred. Even the spiderman was grown and married; no longer a teen in a grown ups world.

I dont know how well this will go over here but, here goes.

IMO: Kon should stay mid to late teen to be next in line for the “S” de-age Jon. Jon goes back to being Suberboy and Kon is SuperKid.

If you would like to be super progressive (no pun intended); have Kon realize they are Non-binary. Then the Super kid moniker has a second umph to it. I always thought (I’m not sure why) Kon would turn out to be bi.

Like i said. I am probably going to get flack for this. Please just be kind.

2 Likes

The Season 11 comics are surprising fun. Fun fact, it was one of the earliest work for DC by Jorge Jimenez, who has turned out to be such a stud. And it’s really a good job by the writers on incorporating the vastness of DC within the existing Smallville universe. My only significant complaint is that I could have readily and easily done without the call-back to Lana.

2 Likes

Welcome. Personally, my head canon is that the aliens in genre shouldn’t be so humanoid in either appearance and characteristics. Star Trek has done a few things in this direction with polyamory (versus polygamy) relationships and marriage. In particular, with Kryptonians, since the in-canon history is that they do no require sex to procreate, we can easily accept that as a society they would be more open to sex for recreation and pleasure. Therefore, it logically follows that they could easily be bisexual or simply more open to finding this recreation pleasure with any of their fellow Kryptonians. And this naturally carries to all of them on Earth today, including Kon.

2 Likes