Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

Personally I think it’d be cool if they let Kon grow into his 20’s and he take up the Guardian mantle.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @gacapocasa.28210! :partying_face: I think you’ll find that people are quite kind here, so please don’t worry about discussing DC comics freely as long as everything stays in good faith.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So we still got no word on the new comic right?

2 Likes

Oh wow I’ve missed a lot.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any word on DC’s socials about it.

1 Like

So I know it’s not exactly superboy, but it is round robin. What’s going on with the new Blue Beetle book?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything new on that either.

2 Likes

Blue Beetle: Graduation Day #1 is currently set for release on 11/29.

We’ll see if Superboy’s series comes out when DC puts out its February 2023 solicitations later this week.

2 Likes

So this week in conner/kon news

he shows up in Young justice dark crisis ,last episode (thank God)

And was on the last page of Titans united Bloodpact

Also on Titans,where he finds out the hard way that magic sucks

3 Likes

PKJ is writing action comics with emphasis on the super family.he spoke recently about it and said Conner was one of his favorite and he would write him in a single book of he cohld.he also will be showing how all the characters who’s powers seem the same are actually different ,which with PKJs bringing back the bio aura will surely mean kon will be using his TTK finally.i also think he might have said something like kon might get a romantic plot or something.

3 Likes

Sweet!

1 Like

@basicallytimdrake SuperPulse

1 Like

did you read that series? it was not superpulse. it was… a nightmare.

2 Likes

I have not finished it yet

SuperPulse

1 Like

it wasn’t superpulse it was a unhinged fanfiction
that is the only way i know how to describe that series as a whole

1 Like

Yoooooo

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Superman uses his bio aura as a weapon against kalibak twice in today’s action comics.

I want to see superman and Conner either bond or get a Lil competive about the TTK abiolty they both have

3 Likes