Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

Didn’t Conner have an issue where he would never be able to age?

4 Likes

It lasted like 4 issues before they fixed. He even started growing facial hair after that.

3 Likes

Yeah,they should look and feel totally different as soon as you see them.

Update at the NYCC seems Jon will be turned into superman blue.jist like thst they listen and make him much different ,good for once DC.

Conner was created in the most non natural way,so he should be the most human and “real” character of all the Supers imo.clothing ,and attitude are just 2 things thst can have him stand apart

2 Likes

Yeah it was a short thing after the Agenda cloned Match from him and unzipped his DNA which of course they fixed ,but in the short run he couldn’t age because of it.

On the YJ show this is something that is built into that superboy ,he was created to not age on the outside just the inside (which makes me wonder why he can’t grow in power if it’s just on the outside ,and not in the inside

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anybody want to talk kon/Conner?

2 Likes

You’ve come to the right place.

2 Likes

Yep,so super family in action comics ,young justice targets ,titans united Bloodpact,future man of tomorrow mini ,and the Titans show.that’s a lot of places to see my favorite binary hybrid clone

3 Likes

After the last decade of being ignored, it’s great to see so much coverage.

2 Likes

Notice in the Mora cover Conner is in the way back,and who is in front lol,BUT everyone took his jacket thing ,and ppl in front took one of conners haircuts.Conner is the cool kind all the other kids want to be like hehe .

In the YJ Targets comic,which is the last time we might see this universe Conner is about to get killed by Metallo,but what if Conner being only half kryptonian makes him less weak to it ,unlike Match who is full kryptonian ,just broken down.i know they won’t give him TTK or a pair of super specs and flight ring so let his only being half work in his advantage for once.

I really hope in the titans united series he isn’t on that alt universe ravens side .he was already mind controlled from backfire in the 1st mini series ,and it’ll become a thing if they keep doing it.

Im really hoping he gets his TTK,a new super look and gets treated and shown to look more 19 to 21 ,than 14 to 16 like he has been.all him kon-el if you want ,course I like Scion and Red Son.

The Titans show has a great SB in Josh ,and a cool bit of extra layers with the addition of the epigentic memory ,what a great idea,they really need to bring that into the comics too.josh needs to keep the look he has now ,just add onto it .black leather jacket ,fingerless gloves ,pair of sunglasses,whitty banter with a smirk,and cut his hair really close all around but not on top let that be full or messy.

I want all these versions to be synergized into one version ,where every fan no matter where you see him can clearly see their kon,but also see their kon in the other versions.if you want him to survive and stay relevant you have to bring the fanbases together .

3 Likes

3 Likes

I would actually love to see Joshua and Henry together on screen.

2 Likes

Henry I believe is shorter than Josh,so he would have to wear lifts or be filmed in a way to be taller lol.

If Henry actually gets his superman movie ,then maybe we get lex creating bizzaro,then later create Conner fixing the mistakes,and maybe just maybe have conner control his aura ,instead of it just floating around him like cavill and Shannon’s did.

Actually wouldn’t mind lex creating parasite and Metallo also,sic them on superman ,let this movie be a villain gallery bonanza

2 Likes

Old Byrne explanation for kryptonian powers is back,it’s time for TTK to be back as well

3 Likes

So I was reading the new Edge of the Spiderverse stuff when I saw this and all I could think of was how cool it would be if when they gave the rest of the Superfamily their new look they would of did the same for Kon.

2 Likes

I would be down for kon to get the hypertime jacket he had from his OG series

4 Likes

Yeah all I’m asking for is give the jacket something cool it does like those pockets and update the suit a little. Like a mix between his second suit and first. Maybe work the N52 one in there.

2 Likes