Superboy (Conner Kent/Kon-El) Appreciation Thread

Yeah I wouldn’t mind seeing what he can do on a conner/kon ongoing series.

Either way next week is a superman warworld apocalypse one shot ,and it’s supposed to have the super family in it ,which means kon will be in it

2 Likes

Anyone know when Superboy Man of Tomorrow is supposed to drop?

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Gotham Knights trailer spotted

2 Likes

Be afraid,be very afraid

2 Likes

So DC is deliberately telling artist to draw him small and short ,like he was when he started out,forgetting he grew a lot and was one of the bigger heroes in his generation

3 Likes

This is so annoying

1 Like

So it was just him helping Tim stand back up.

1 Like

The shipping charactors is the most toxic part of the fanbase at times

3 Likes

Yeah he gets the beast boy treatment,turned back into a Lil kid for life ugh.i wish DC would get it thru their heads that kon has a huge splintered fan base,yes splintered.between geoffs teen titans,the Titans show,and young justice show ,and then the OG comics,the comics now,and the Reign of the Super men movie he has lots of fans ,they are just not all the same fans for both,BUT should.and could easily with some minor tweaks to the present comics,YJ and Titans shows.we fans can tell them over and over but they don’t listen ,they just want to listen to ppl who shouldn’t be 100 Mike’s from the character like bendis and Fitzmartin.

1 Like

Of course it was,but Fitzmartin wanted to bait the gay community into buying her books,so she made it look suspicious,when it wasn’t .

2 Likes

Yeah,it gets really bad ,it gets even worse when a writer who is one of those shippers get to write comics

2 Likes

5 Likes

Ahh there he is. In the background like always. At least when they remember him. Also did they seriously just make him and Jon look even more alike?

4 Likes

Like for real. For a second there I thought they gave Kon a new jacket until I saw him in the background. Also why do they all look the same age?

4 Likes

2 words = Dan Mora
Great artist ,but terrible at sameness and design .

And with Jon having a very kon like hair cut it’s even harder to differentiate them,it’s sad ,really sad they went this direction

5 Likes

Huh, DC really can’t leave Jon and Kon alone in that regard can they

3 Likes