Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

I cry all the time.

S120

5 Likes

:cry:

5 Likes

There’s an old French saying, " Revenge is a dish, best served cold." In the case of the Icicle, that seems most apropos. Jordan Mahkent, when his murderous past finally catches up to him (regardless of the part his son may or may not play in it), I want Artemis to be there! Not directly responsible I hope, she doesn’t need that kind of weight on her young shoulders. Any more than Yolanda does. But enough, to know that she has delivered some form of justice, for her parents.

We’ll soon see.

7 Likes

E10

Great episode

Jakeem and Mike trying to stop icicle and now Cindy is with them. What could wrong.

Cameron and the family see Icicle’s returns. Don’t believe him for a second but who knows what they have planned.

Sylvester angry burning the barn and everything. Want to kill icicle. Definitely hot headed.

And the crock death reveal. Felt so sad for Artemis. A lot of sad stuff there. :cry:

Can the team stop Humanite? What about Icicle? Where’s Rick? All this and more Same Star Time Same Star Channel

7 Likes

I Hope the crocks Work On A Way Too Return!
Icicle and Ultra Humanite Working Together!
Cindy Working with the Kids!

Very Interesting Episode!
Can’t Wait for the Next One!

5 Likes

Great to hear you are excited for my documentaries.

6 Likes

I finally caught up on the past two episodes and DAMN, I love this show. It breaks my heart we have only two episodes left.

5 Likes

Think of it as two more episodes to love.

5 Likes

Just a reminder, there is no new episode tonight. They air in a week and 2 weeks. I am looking forward to them.

6 Likes

I’d say it all work out for the best, Happy Thanksgiving @MatthewHecht, hope you and your family have a great day tomorrow.:nerd_face::turkey:

6 Likes

We actually celebrated it yesterday. I just put up the tree over 7 hours.

6 Likes

Cameron told his father he thought he knew him resulting in this reaction.

It looks more like anger than sadness to me, like he needed time to come up with a response that stays on his good side.

4 Likes

At the end of last episode Humanite walks loudly and straight in the woods. In contrast everything about Icicle’s movements say he is scared. He walks slowly, quietly, and he is constantly looking every direction.

I think he was never in an alliance with Humanite. “It’s time” means he is offering him one for the first time.

3 Likes

He could also be trying to make sure he isn’t being followed by Sylvester or someone.

5 Likes

No, Humanite was very loud, and he was not taking any cover.

4 Likes

Well, we might see Wednesday. I still think it could go either way.

5 Likes

Less than 55 hours.

4 Likes

Well I now have to debate rewatching from episode 27 now or after next episode.

4 Likes

I just rewatched parts of episode 26. Star does bring up how off it is he is back and the idea he does take the staff. All this is important now, but at the the time Pat says to just focus on their victory. That is exactly what Humanite just brought up, Pat was blinded by his happiness “Sylvester” was back.

4 Likes

Wow. That was some episode.

I loved how Courtney explained to “Sylvester” how Pat was her hero. And it turns out “Sylvester” is Ultra-Humanite! Given a lot of us had suspected that early on, I can’t say I am surprised. I was surprised that Ultra-Humanite’s former gorilla body is now occupied by The Dragon King.

Sad that next week will be the last episode. I really wish HBO Max would pick the show up.

4 Likes