Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

Season 3 premiers on August 31st with the subtitle “Frenemies” on The CW.

12 Likes

Only 15 more days.

8 Likes

AOhYeah

9 Likes

8 Likes

15 more days until a DC show I actually love is back!!! It was torture sitting to that garbage The Flash!!!

8 Likes

Can’t wait, I don’t know if this will be the last season or not, have a feeling with everything going on it might. But I am so happy to have gotten 3 seasons at least of Stargirl, one of my favorite DC Heroes, I never thought I would get one season of her in her own show much less 3. Can’t wait.

9 Likes

I’ve been watching 2 episodes of Stargirl per day, I’ve now got 4 episodes left to watch! :smiley: Can’t wait to see more of Courtney, Pat, Beth and the return of Sportsmaster! Also Can’t wait to learn about the skull bonehead guy that appeared at the end of the last episode of season 2! :smiley:

:00_stargirl:

7 Likes

Mr. Bones!!! Voiced by Keith David!

8 Likes

Only 14 more days!

:stargirl:

7 Likes

Can’t wait! I’m really excited about the 3rd season, I hope they make more then 13 episodes. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m curious if the push for the JSA with Black Adam will allow for Stargirl to be moved to HBO Max. I know that the plan for Stargirl to run for 6 seasons

7 Likes

I am so looking forward to it!

6 Likes

Ok I didn’t know about 6 season, but I’m definitely for it, the more the merrier! Am I right? :grinning:

:00_stargirl:

7 Likes

Hey I would be happy with 10 seasons. LOL.

I don’t know, if what is being reported about the new regime at CW is true it doesn’t look good for it going much longer on CW, and I hope I am wrong but I just got a feeling it won’t be on MAX if CW cancels it. Again, hope I am wrong but either way I never expected to see Stargirl have her own live action show and we got a high quality one for 3 seasons so far, that is definitely not a bad thing.

8 Likes

Only 13 more days.

7 Likes

Only 12 more days.

7 Likes

:purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :00_stargirl:

6 Likes

Love this series, not only becuz it’s so well produced and performed, but it has also informed me more about the JSA and all of its awesome legacy. I’ve digging more into the comics side of the coin as of late and its absolutely fascinating. Great stuff! :smiley: I’ll be checking in here on the regular once the season gets underway. :+1:

9 Likes

Star and Batgirl intetact a lot in issue 13.

7 Likes

Only 11 More Days

7 Likes