Stargirl Season 2 Discussion

Ill probably catch it on demand when I get home from work, but thank you so much for the recommendation!

5 Likes

:sob:I sadly miss the first 20 minutes of tonight episode!
:grinning:Hey Happy DC Anniversary @superby1! It’s great havingyou here! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

I’ll wait for DVD.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Soooo, the JSA are totally screwed, right? Haha! I mean, not even the Shade could stop Eclipso.

5 Likes

stargirl and jsa must team up shade to stop eclipso and his evil plan

4 Likes

I am so glad that they avoided the designated Girl fight. We know Hourman is a gentleman, as he will beat up a girl just like he would a boy.

I love that they used the fighting Sportsmaster theme when Hourman whipped Artemis.

4 Likes

Ohh, you mean that a boy would be afraid to fight a girl, even if said girl is evil?

4 Likes

If the Shade is alive anyway. I don’t get what’s happening to him, my first thought actually is that he can’t stay solid now.

4 Likes

I have a feeling The Shade is still alive. I think he just turned into shadow to beat a hasty retreat!

3 Likes

Shade is fine. He’ll be back.

What really surprised me was how dark they made Eclipso. This is like 90’s Eclipso with a hint of Freddy from the first Nightmare on Elm Street. Kudos on the build up because this episode really paid it off!

As for Shiv, let’s hope this isn’t the end.

7 Likes

Thank you, @Reaganfan78. Always a pleasure to interact with you!

4 Likes

Fiddler was so cool.

4 Likes

I’m so thankful for the CW app, after missing the first 20 minutes, I’ve finally got to see what happen. It was worth watching even with alot of commercials.:slightly_smiling_face:
:stargirl:

5 Likes

My wifi is still down so I used mobile hotspot. It took 90 minutes, as the ads kept buffering.

3 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that,:confused:

3 Likes

I am so sorry. That’s one of many reasons I hate to be without wifi!

4 Likes

It really does feel weird. Especially when I am trying to look up ways to get mobile internet.

4 Likes

E6
A very awesome™:+1: episode.

The villains are plotting and progressing. Artemis with her cool suit and fiddler fiddling. Beat upPat and destroy S.T.R.I.P.E.

Then Mike is taking and the most awesome™:+1: action pact fight happens. Very well done battle between the two showing off everyone’s skills.

The Eclipso enters. He was amazing. Dark horrific and powerful as ever. Fiddler seems gone but Cindy seems like she may return.

The team takes a large blow now it’s time to plan. On thing though Mike mentioned he wants his own S.T.R.I.P.E. Interesting :thinking:

Is Cindy really dead? What’s Eclipso’s next move? Can our young heroes defeat him? All this and more Same Star Time Same Star Channel

4 Likes

He seemed very hurt and it really just feels like he can’t stay solid, apparently something like that has happened in the comics?

3 Likes

Funny you called him Freddy, that’s exactly what Johns wanted Eclipso and this season to feel like, like a horror movie.

5 Likes