Six Degrees of DC

Owlman and Reverse Flash

3 Likes

Dream and Professor Pyg

4 Likes

Blue Beetle Ted Kord and Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man

3 Likes

Owlman was in the Crime Syndicate of America with Power Ring, whose successor was Jessica Cruz, who has a daughter in a possible future with Barry Allen, whose nemesis is Reverse Flash.

Dream fought for control of the Materioptikon with Doctor Destiny, who was in Arkham Asylum with Scarecrow, who force fed venom to Professor Pyg.

Ted Kord was in the Justice League International with Batman, whose ward was Dick Grayson, who was in the New Teen Titans with Beast Boy, who as a Doom Patrol member fought Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man.

5 Likes

Wow. Just wow. That is amazing

4 Likes

wait what?!

3 Likes

Chunk and Georgia Sivana

2 Likes

Ooh better yet!

C. Eric McCullough and Pat Noonan

2 Likes

i second that
what the heck?

3 Likes

Justice League: Legacy

3 Likes

Bekka and Ambush Bug

4 Likes

Chunk is friends with Wallace West, who attended Titans Academy with Billy Batson, whose nemesis is Doctor Sivana, whose daughter is Georgia Sivana.

C. Eric McCullough pressed assault charges against Wally West, who was in the JLA with Kyle Rayner, who was stuck with a tab at Noonan’s, owned by Pat Noonan.

Bekka is betrothed to Orion, who was in the JLA with Plastic Man, who was in the Justice League of Anarchy with Ambush Bug.

4 Likes

Milkman Man and Mr Mxyzptlk

I know they’re easily connected but I had to use Milkman Man because he’s Milkman Man

4 Likes

Milkman Man was built by Retconn on the archetype of Superman, whose enemy is Mr. Mxyzptlk.

5 Likes

Kate McAllister
Jix

2 Likes

Kate McAllister got a helicopter for Tommy Monaghan, who was temporarily enlisted in the JLA with Superman, whose best pal is Jimmy Olsen, whose ex-wife is Jix Mantel.

2 Likes

Gay Ghost and Captain Comet

3 Likes

Porcadillo
JP Houston

The Gay Ghost was rescued when Limbo came under attack in Final Crisis by Superman, who helped coach Captain Comet on using his powers.

Porcadillo was a photography client of Jimmy Olsen, who started a Prank War with Batman, who trained Tim Drake, whose Teen Titans rejected an offer to be bought out by the Green Team, which included JP Houston.

5 Likes

You know, I’d figured you use that Limbo Rescue.

2 Likes