Six Degrees of DC

Name any 2 DC characters, and I’ll tell you how they’re connected.

71 Likes

The Penguin and Barbara Gordon. :slightly_smiling_face::penguin:

6 Likes

Don’t they pretty much ALL connect through Crisis? :grin:

But I’ll bite…

How about Warlord and Ambush Bug?

8 Likes

Gnort and Muhammad Ali

4 Likes

Reaganfan78: The Penguin is the ex-employer of Starling, who was in the Birds of Prey with Barbara Gordon.

harley.333: Warlord is the body double of Oliver Queen, who gets tech support from Felicity Smoak, who pre-Flashpoint was the stepmother of Firestorm, who formed a short-lived Justice League with Ambush Bug.

RobertScorpio: G’nort was enlisted in Justice League Antarctica by Maxwell Lord, who controlled Superman in Infinite Crisis, who was trained to fight by Muhammad Ali.

15 Likes

Fun thread!

Captain Carrot and Space Cabbie.

8 Likes

christowhit: Captain Carrot fights Harley Quinn in Convergence, who fights Hal Jordan in Harley’s Little Black Book, who sometimes uses Space Cabby as an informant.

9 Likes

Goody Rickles and Sugar & Spike

6 Likes

The Condiment King and Zatanna.

6 Likes

TheDemonEtrigan: Goody Rickles worked for Morgan Edge, who formerly employed Clark Kent, who was a client of Sugar and Spike’s Metahuman Investigations.

6 Likes

JLWWSM: Condiment King is an enemy of Batman, who used to date Zatanna.

8 Likes

Danny the Street and Matter Eater Lad

3 Likes

This is fun

You know your DC Universe, Question

5 Likes

Tumey: Danny the Street is home to Flex Mentallo, who fought Milkman Man in Milk Wars, who was Retconn’s attempt to replicate Superman, who was in the Legion of Super-Heroes with Matter Eater Lad.

6 Likes

I love this thread.

Ariella Kent to Apollo?

3 Likes

Coville: Ariella Kent is a descendant of Superman, who was on the Justice League with Martian Manhunter, who was in Stormwatch with Apollo.

8 Likes

Cool, How about a hard one, The Question and Booster Gold. :smiley:

2 Likes

A simple one, Reaganfan: The Question’s first team up was with Blue Beetle, whose best friend is Booster Gold.

7 Likes

This seems fun.
Denise Howard and Rex Leech

2 Likes

Negative Man and Alfred

2 Likes