Six Degrees of DC

Nightwing and sinestro

4 Likes

Nightwing was in the Titans with Kyle Rayner, who was forcibly drafted in the Sinestro Corps War by Sinestro.

5 Likes

i give up

5 Likes

I don’t even try to stump him anymore. I just use 2 completely different characters to see how HCQ connects them

6 Likes

Colonel Sanders and Bleez

4 Likes

Ooh, I’ll try!

Colonel Sanders appeared in “The Colonel Of Two Words”, meeting Hal Jordan, a Green Lantern, an enemy of Bleez, a Red Lantern.

5 Likes

3g4 and Harley Sinn

4 Likes

miss martian and the riddler

3 Likes

i refuse to give up
i just need to dedicate all my time and energy to this

2 Likes

jay nakamura and red tornado

2 Likes

bernard dowd and constantine

2 Likes

That one will be easy.

3 Likes

oh my lord how

2 Likes

3g4 was radicalized by Aquaman, who defeated Toxin with Swamp Thing, who absorbed the memories of Alec Holland, who studied botany with Poison Ivy, whose girlfriend is Harley Quinn, who’s sworn enemy is Harley Sinn.

Miss Martian was in the Titans with Dick Grayson, who was working with Batman the first time they defeated The Riddler.

Jay Nakamura’s boyfriend is Jon Kent, whose biological brother is Conner Kent, who was supervised as a member of Young Justice by Red Tornado.

Bernard Dowd’s boyfriend is Tim Drake, whose Pre-Flashpoint memories were restored by Zatanna, who dated Constantine.

6 Likes

If you want a chance never use anybody easily connected to myself, Clark, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, or Hawkman. They just have so many connections.

5 Likes

thats true
i think i give up anyway
for now at least

4 Likes

Woozy Winks and Highfather

4 Likes

Woozy Winks is the sidekick of Plastic Man, who was in the JLA with Orion, who was raised by Highfather.

4 Likes

Terranado and Wing

3 Likes

Terranado was a Brotherhood of Injustice mole on the Justice Titans, who were sent to apprehend Batman and Superman, who were in the Justice League with Green Arrow, who was in the Seven Soldiers of Victory with Wing.

4 Likes