Silver Age Trades

Honestly, I don’t think they sold well enough to justify printing more

2 Likes

They still will always try to reprint silver age books because of the legacy. I just hope they will keep the same format so they match all the books I all ready got.

2 Likes

I doubt that

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @oldfashionoutlaw! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything.

4 Likes

Or something similar. So it matches. Nothing wrong with a little hope related to the dc universe.

2 Likes

Did they stop making them? I collect the Archives and would like those revived as well.

3 Likes

Printing has been postponed since COVID on most trade paperbacks with no resolicitations as of yet. They are not even printing most current runs in TP.

1 Like

Really?

3 Likes

Yes they actually had a solicitation for the first TP for Tom Taylor’s Nightwing run a few weeks ago. Well it never was released, and there is no news on a new release date or on a resolicitation.

2 Likes

Have there been any new TPBs since 2020?

3 Likes

Yes, of course there have.

3 Likes

Random stuff, they finished the Mark Waid Flash Run, the Pérez Wonder Woman run, and they are still working on the Wolfman Teen Titans run. As far as current books none that I know of. At least none of the ones that I collect like Nightwing for example.

2 Likes

Alright thanks. I’m more into the single issues but sometimes I get the trades if an issue is out of my price range

3 Likes

I get a lot of singles each week, but some series like Nightwing I get in trades exclusively. So I’m pretty far behind on Nightwing now. And some series like Flash I read in Ultra.

2 Likes

Cool, do you have Nightwing year one in tpb format, because if not it will be hard to find.

2 Likes

I forget, they started the Dixon run in TP before covid and they released a lot but not the full run. So I might have it.

3 Likes