♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

6 Likes

First, I feel very much like I need a tiny talking Harley :eyes:, lol. Also… I love this statue. :point_down::diamonds: Might have to finally get it. Thank you for the link, personal shopper! :shopping::purple_heart:

10 Likes

You’re quite welcome, VIP client. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

@moro just posted this over in the DC Comics Collectibles News thread- new super snazzy Harls statue y’all!

8 Likes

Nice

8 Likes

welcome to the community @BatBassG!

7 Likes

I haven’t found it yet, but a new Harley Hot Wheels car is hitting (picture’s from eBay):

The two previous waves of Batman-themed cars have shown up at Target and Walmart, so the wave that Harley’s part of (wave 3) should be popping up there as well.

FYI, these sell for $2.19 a pop.

6 Likes

Welcome @BatBassG! :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @BatBassG! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :harley_hv_1:

7 Likes

Thank you so much. If you could check out Brothers Van Kirk vevo.

5 Likes

This is part of Jada Toys’ Nano collection (which encompasses many brands beyond DC) and has been out for a while:

Wee, teeny-tiny, die-cast DCAU Harley (and FYI, a different version was released in the Nano DC line on a single card) is something I need.

I couldn’t remember if I’d shared this before or not, so I’m sharing now. :harley_hv_4: :0_harley_quinn_bombshells:

9 Likes

Cool

5 Likes

Oooh! My bro-in-law has started collecting Jada nanos and his B-Day is coming up—these would be perfect! :green_heart: Thnx @Vroom!

7 Likes

Btw…finally got this Ivy framed, everybody! :green_heart::rose: :tada:

13 Likes

I came across new (they’re new to me, at least) Pop Pins at Walmart a few days ago:

Ivy has a chase variant, too:

I didn’t buy them, but they were mighty tempting (and $14.99 each, too), as I have next to no Bombshells merch.

Also, this is new and from DC Direct/McFarlane:

She and the rest of the new DCeased figures are showing up at Gamestop for $29.99 each. I imagine other outlets (definitely not Target or Walmart, in-store at least) will be getting them before too long.

8 Likes

Nifty! That man has good taste. :+1:t2: Is he into the DC stuff full bore (i.e. the single-carded figures, the multipacks, etc.) or is he just picking up select pieces?

You’re welcome. I actually don’t have that set yet. Its been on my backburner, due to other collecting priorities, but as Wayne Campbell once famously said “It will be mine.” :harley_hv_1:

5 Likes

:eyes: I didn’t know these existed either! :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_harley_quinn_bombshells: ….:money_with_wings:

Not specifically, no. He’s building a little village of all his favorite things lol. But I know he’d like these.

5 Likes

I just know if I start down the Bombshells road, be it Pops, Pop Pins and/or whatever, I’m not going to get off of it for a while.

eyes eBay listings for DC Collectibles’ Bombshells figures

Well, maybe for Christmas. Or my birthday.

At least I have this (my one piece of Bombshells in plastic) to keep me company until then:

Neat. Beyond DC, the Nano collection encompasses multiple brands (Back to the Future, The Fast and The Furious, G.I. Joe, Jurassic Park, Marvel, Transformers, etc.), so there’s plenty of cool stuff to choose from.

This is one of the few non-DC Nano pieces I have:

I do love me the JP Ford Explorer, especially when its wee and teeny-tiny.

6 Likes

Not Harley I know, but close enough:

Here’s an expanded video of McFarlane showing upcoming DC Direct statues, including the deluxe Bombshells Harley piece:

@millernumber1 You might like the Artgerm Catwoman seen above. :point_up:t2:

7 Likes

@Vroom Yeah, he’s got a mix of stuff he’s putting together—it’s pretty cool so far. That little Jurassic Park Explorer is pretty rad, btw. :t_rex: Just makes me want to watch Jurassic Park, of course. :laughing:

Ps. These are still on my phone and I can’t remember if I posted them or not.

I call this one Frank. :frank_grinhqtas:

10 Likes