♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

U bet, hope it was a great one!!!

6 Likes

W/ the minifigure, now I have big Harley, medium Harley and small(er) Harley :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I have procured more Harley stuffs! :smiley: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

Have finally been able to begin assembling Stjepan Sejic’s epic Black Label series Harleen! I picked up the hardcover a while back and recently nabbed these two variant covers (parts 2 and 3) with the part one variant and part 1 newsstand versions scheduled for delivery this Saturday. I am completely taken with everything about this series, from its thoroughly engaging story to it’s breathtakingly beautiful artwork- I’m even geeking over the title text placement on the cover! :smile: Just. sooo. good.

Next up on my to do list is to assemble all of the issues in Amanda Conner’s fantastic The Hunt For Harley series. This story is pure fun and :laughing: and I love every page of it! Just picked up the hardcover (pictured here) and will have all of the comics versions in my possession very soon.

Alrighty- I saved the best for last:

It’s Bandai’s SHFiguarts Harls from The Suicide Squad!

This figure is solidly constructed with rich paint detail and features quality detail attention paid to matching every aspect of the movie version of Harls. I’m very impressed- it’s as well crafted as my Mezco Diana figure in almost every way. Oddly enough tho it didn’t come with any accessories (ie weapons, mallets, bats etc) other than a switch on smiling face and different sets of hands (the rifle that Harls is holding in the pic comes from my Revoltech Deathstroke figure and Harls’ bat came from an eBay vendor via recommendation from @TheTerrificToyman :smiley:)

OK y’all- that’s all I got for now. More later!
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

12 Likes

Very nice stuffs here @arkhamassassin! :+1:

8 Likes

Blame Warner Brothers Consumer Products’ ill-thought of “no guns with the toys” policy for her lack of gun-based firepower.

One day, that policy will be reversed/ignored (as it should be). One day…

As always, snazzy pick-ups, Distinguished Collector (especially on the Harleen pieces, as Sejic’s art is beautiful). :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Just came across this on Toyark:

8 Likes

Thank you Sir!

6 Likes

Its so tiny - I heart it! :speak_no_evil: Thank you for stopping by and adding them @arkhamassassin!

Oh btw, everybody :eyes: This is courtesy of the Great and powerful @AK_Bandit. Arriving for Earth Day! :wave: Hi Ivy! :green_heart:

:star_struck: I was just looking at this last week!! :raised_hands: Its sitting in my cart! :face_with_monocle: Tis an excellent choice, @DC89! :harley_delicioushqtas: :boom:

10 Likes

@Vroom :heart_eyes: So pretty! :diamonds: I do love me a giant mallet, lol.

8 Likes

Harley’s always a smol murder baby, the minifigure just emphasizes that even more :hugs:

7 Likes

:rofl: Omg, I love this @arkhamassassin. That made my whole morning. :diamonds::black_heart: Thank you AGAIN!

8 Likes

You’re very welcome. Just don’t tell her I called her that. Not trying to have my kneecaps bashed by a baseball bat…or be dead :skull:

6 Likes

This can be found in the Collectibles section of most Walmarts:

Price is around…$15.99, I think (don’t quote me, though).

I didn’t (and won’t) buy it, but it caught my four eyes to an extent, so I wanted to share with anyone who would want a plastic DCEU Harley that is meant to look like its made of yarn and also looks like it could come alive at night and bash your brains in. :grin:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

clears throat inconspicuously

Yes, she is very pretty. :harley_hv_1:

7 Likes

Its so cute!! Thanks @Vroom! :purple_heart: Now I need to know what others they made, of course!

9 Likes

“No prob, Bob.”

…and yeah, she’s cute, sho’ 'nuff.

However, she looks like something that, as soon as you find a home for her, will make sounds from assorted horror movies (creepy laughter, creaks and groans, etc.) start to eminate from all over your house.

“Well, you’d buy one of Yara Flor.”

Look, I’d chain smoke a pack of Camel cigarettes while doing a handstand on a moving Harley Davidson as it roars down the busiest freeway in my metropolis during rush hour while Guns N’ Roses’ “Paradise City” and “Welcome to the Jungle” (GNR’s two '80s best, BTW) roar into my ears from an onboard stereo for my lovely, Esquecidan gurrll. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

…and I don’t even smoke or know how to ride a motorcycle!

However, there ain’t nothin’ I won’t do for Ms. Flor! :sunglasses:

SN: That same company makes Maleficent from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty.

I’ve been a Maleficent fan since before Harley even existed, so one would think she’d be an instant purchase, right?

Nope! :joy:

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite animated Disney flick, but even I don’t want Maleficent (best Disney villain ever, BTW) as a li’l yarn tchotchke.

McFarlane’s upcoming take on Maleficent, though? That I absolutely want.

5 Likes

Great news, peeps: I have a new roommate. :catwoman_hv_2: :heart:

11 Likes

Oh wow! She’s very cool looking! :muscle:

7 Likes

:purple_heart:

Loved every bit of Zoe K.'s portrayal of Selina. Took me right back to this:

51x176XlyuL

:catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_1:

9 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I concur, @DC89. Ms. Kravitz was fantastic—the whole cast really, but she indeed made me :icecream:very proud. :catwoman_hv_2: Meow! Honestly, I love them all, but she’s my new favorite Catwoman.

While I’m here…anyone see the stuff in the Shop?

DC Shop: THE BATMAN Red Rain Skateboard

A bit steep for a deck, but atleast a few have sick graphics?? :woman_shrugging:t2: I’ll give em that.

Now I just want to know where my Catwoman yoga mat is, DC? Is it with my :poisonivy_hqas: Tree Hugger tee and :kinghsark_grinhqtas: King Shark plushy?? Prbly.

8 Likes

Found this lovely lady at Walmart this past Tuesday:

For any who aren’t familiar with Popsies, you push the button on their front side for a saying that pops out of their head, with Harls’ seen below:

8 Likes