♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

'Tis!

Speaking of the Explorer, I always wanted this as a kid (and God knows I looked it over in-store, many times):

The Kenner nerd in me still wants it, but I sold my Kenner Jurassic Park stuff years ago, so there’d be no point in buying it now.

I’ll just drool over eBay photos instead.

NGL, I’ve been kicking around the idea of a JP WAL in the IL when JWD comes out.

6 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy:

5 Likes

Found on Reddit- a CG render of our girl

I would love to see this as a statue. Harls looks sooo cute here:+1:

9 Likes

Forgot to add this when it arrived last week. I got the 2019 Diamond Select SDCC Exclusive Gem Edition Harley Quinn BTAS statue. She is 11-inches tall and numbered 62 of 200.

She has real diamonds in her right leg.

She completes the Diamond Select BTAS SDCC Gem Edition statues I was looking for. The other two I have are the 2018 Catwoman.

and the 2017 Poison Ivy.

12 Likes

Earlier today (Tuesday), I picked up this lovely, Rebirth-style lady at Gamestop:

I didn’t know the above Pop was a thing until I randomly came across her while perusing Gamestop’s sizable Pops selection.

For any unaware, she’s based on Harley’s pose from this issue of Jim Lee’s run on Suicide Squad…

…and being a massive Jim Lee and Harley fan, I kinda had to have her.

The wicked-cool Gamestop employee that checked me out was able to save me $10 on the other goodies I bought, so that bread went toward Harley.

Of the Harley Pops I have, Rebirth Harls might be my fav of the group. Anything based on Jim Lee art (regardless of the character in question) is a winner in my four eyes, but when its Harley by Jim Lee?

Well, I’ll let Pam speak for me:

9 Likes

Few HQ, & Ivy buttons. -& related characters. Joker, BOP etc.

8 Likes

Artgerm buttons! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Stan the man.

5 Likes

He really got my Superboy cosplay down, didn’t he? :wink:

5 Likes

I wasn’t sure if it was u or Sb until I searched Vroom cosplay buttons? Yours was just a bit sexier. That’s how I knew.

4 Likes

IDK why he drew me with black hair, because I’m a brunette.

But hey, why argue semantics, am I right?

5 Likes

Just a little water will paint it black. I’m a brunette too, but, my hair is black. Another one of those weird things we all just said whatever. Your hair is black, ok Brown… But my hair’s black, yep, just like I said brown. Ok ty DMV, I’ll move out of the way for this blonde with a red tint to her hair. Strawberry blonde correct mr. DMV? Nope, that’s yellow, blonde. Ok see u in 8yrs with my black, yet somehow, brown hair sir.

5 Likes

I keep forgetting… @Razzzcat said I should share my lovely conversations with Amanda Conner, & hubby Jimmy Palmiotti. Thanks to the Ask Dr. Quinzel, & Q & A with Amanda & Jimmy provided by this awesome site. I remembered today, it’s been over a year since the suggestion :grimacing:…my bad Razzz.

Ask Dr. Quinzel (aka Amanda Conner).

Q & A. I zoomed in (really close) on a cat in HQ volume 2. I saw the name on the collar was Devo. Being from Akron, the home of Devo, & knowing that they always reference music in their comics. I had a hunch that it was their actual cat, & that it’s name was Devo, after the band.

7 Likes

Very awesome @capo-mage! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Ty buddy!!! I finally remembered lol…

2 Likes

The McFarlane Store has the following DC Direct statues up for pre-order:

7 Likes

I don’t think these have been brought up before, but in keeping the spirit of pride alive and kicking, I present these:

I might get Ivy, as I have no Ivy Pops, and she sadly gets the shaft on merch, more often than not.

The above are all showing up at, among other places, Hot Topic. Meanwhile Walmart has an exclusive box set of all three:

6 Likes

A follow-up on this:

I found it at Walmart last night (Saturday), and there were 6 on the shelf.

It looks neat, but I passed on it as there are other toy and collectible goodies (including Pops) of higher priority for me, ATM.

Should be an easy find though, so good luck to anyone hunting for it, be it in-person or online. :superman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Picked it up today:

There were 2 and so I decided I had to get it for our Harley/Ivy collection.

9 Likes

From SDCC:

Sideshow Collectibles:

Kotobukiya:

The Koto pieces have come out already, but it looks like Koto had them on display for kicks and giggles, anyway.

7 Likes