♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Someday I’ll have one of these. :star_struck: Thanks @capo-mage! :green_heart: :rose: There’s never too much Ivy, imo.

Speaking of which, I got these from the DC shop!

12 Likes

Awesome @lo_third! :raised_hands:

I spotted this not too long ago and im a little in love w/ it. :diamonds:

12 Likes

Those t-shirts are incredible!!! I’d hold out for the colored version of that Ivy bombshells statue if I were u. It’s extremely pricey tho :unamused:. I had to snatch that one while it was affordable. The colors in the non-variant version are ridiculous. Couple G’s tho….

7 Likes

Picked these up this past Tuesday:

I had given up on finding this Pop, as she was the one TSS Pop I wanted, but never found, be it at retail or the specialty shops I frequent (and I didn’t feel like getting her online).

However …when I saw her amongst the comic store’s other DC Pops (they have a snazzy Mr. Mxyzptlk I’ve my four eyes on), I did a Yara Flor-style “Yoink!” and she was mine , puddin’! :0_harley_quinn:

This Harley just might be my favorite TSS Harley piece, as I love the outfit (I really hope we get a regular, affordable, non-import of possibly dubious QC, figure of Harley in these threads at some point). She looks pretty damn rad amongst the other ladies of DC Pops I’ve on my desk right now.

League of Legends isn’t DC, this I know. However, Jinx (their Harley Quinn analogue, more or less) was $2.99 (marked for clearance at $5.99, though) at Target.

Being that Jinx is by Spin Master (who’ve made multiple Harley figures in assorted scales) and that their LOL line is in the same scale as their 4-inch DC lines, I yoinked her to use as a Harley Quinn acolyte/random, colorful thug/character of my own creation/all of the above, etc.

Speaking of Jinx/LOL-style Harley, she’s got an exclusive edition in this nifty set (pic from eBay):

@capo-mage Check out that Caitlyn figure! She would make for a perfect steampunk-style Zee, yes?

I’m still hunting for this:

Oh, and this too, because I find Diana and Harley go together quite well (as Harley’s Little Black Book proved):

9 Likes

Happy, Happy Birthday @Razzzcat!!! :balloon: :balloon:

10 Likes

I was going to finish looking at em then ask if that was Z? Answered that for me tho. That Jinx is awesome!!! Whole set is, but idk they even had a jinx that wasn’t Funko or a plush?

6 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine, as I know diddly about LOL merch.

I do however know that the 4-inch Spin Master Harley and Jinx look pretty snazzy next to one another on a shelf. :harley_hv_1:

6 Likes

That’s adorable! Thank you @AK_Bandit! I love that she’s winking too. I’ve been known to do that irl, lol :wink: :raised_hands: :green_heart:

And because IT’S YOUR TURN!! :partying_face: :dancer:t2: :tada: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

10 Likes

Yay CAKE!!! Thanks @Razzzcat! March babies are the best!!!

The best traits of people born in March.

1.) Attractive

March babies have an attractive personality that many find sexy. They will hardly ever go unnoticed. Plus, they are great kissers.

2.) Shy and Reserved

At first they can be shy and reserved but they are very affectionate. They are extremely trustworthy. You may find them very quiet in a corner but they are very observant. They pay attention to every detail.

3.) Mysterious

They do not reveal easily their deepest secrets. They tend to live in two different worlds, the real and the mystical. They try to hide their pain and suffering from the real world and sneak in the imaginary world of their own.

4.) Prefer quietness

March babies love peace and quietness. They would choose serenity and tranquility over fame and wealth. They stay away from loud and garish people. Many March born people are introverts.

5.) Highly Intuitive

People born in March are highly intuitive therefore you can’t deceive them. They can sense any schemes being planned against them so better not underestimate them because deception makes them stronger.

6.) Talented

Pisceans are artistic by nature, they are attracted to beautiful things and have imaginative minds which makes them good in the field arts. Well known artistic Pisces is Michaelangelo (born March 6, 1475)

7.) Generous and Sympathetic

March babies are compassionate and they love to serve people. They are instinctively honest and love to show their generosity to the people they care. Generally they are selfless and generous

8.) Faithful

They are the most loving partners and would never ever cheat to their loved ones. They will remain faithful no matter what. For them trust is most important thing in a relationship.

10 Likes

I’d say this is all pretty accurate! Although, (and this rarely makes sense to anyone): I am both introvert and extrovert. Thru & thru. We really are sexy, btw—we can’t help it. I mean…it’s written in the stars. :pisces: :sunglasses::laughing:
Anyway. You’re very welcome, and I hope you have a great day, full of all the beautiful things you love, @AK_Bandit. :ocean::birthday:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @AK_Bandit!

6 Likes

Woo!! Happy birthday, @AK_Bandit! All of those are amazing qualities that I’m sure you certainly personify. Hope you have a lovely day! :hugs:

7 Likes

HྉAྉPྉPྉYྉ BྉIྉRྉTྉHྉDྉAྉYྉ @AK_Bandit!!!

From the whole gang!! :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:……………

9 Likes

It’s possible to be both an introvert and extrovert. My friend is someone who is super friendly and talkative, like she’s the kind of person who can talk to the bored AF barista at the coffee shop and can carry out an actual conversion with them. If that isn’t magical, then I don’t know what is. While she’s been my adventure buddy these past few months, she also has a meter of energy, and when that meter is up, it’s time to head home.

I’ve started to become like that a bit myself, but I think it’s because of the plague, and the realization that life truely is short and passes by, so I want to make the most of it, and my mental health has improved because of it.

I think there’s a lot of people that don’t necessarily fit into just one or the other, I think there’s a lot of back and forth with a person’s time, energy, and if company is involved.

7 Likes

Happy birthday @AK_Bandit!

tumblr_pcr4xzto4Y1tgo8o0o1_500

7 Likes

Thank You @scoop001, @Mae, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd, @capo-mage

8 Likes

Happy Birthday, @AK_Bandit! :partying_face:

Thanks for everything you bring to the community (including your rad eye candy in the apropos threads :wink:)!
:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

checks off the “Is absolutely an introvert/extrovert.” box on his way out

SN: January born folk are where its at. :wink:

6 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday @AK_Bandit :birthday:

9 Likes

Thanks @Vroom and I left some treasures in the apropos Iceberg Lounge eye-candy thread.

Thanks @NYJt3 cool logo!

7 Likes

I just saw those, and they are indeed treasures. :star_struck:

tugs on the “I :heart: Bettie Page” t-shirt that he keeps in a drawer next to his “I :heart: Harcourt” tee

6 Likes